- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- 3rd MITTENS Project Steering Group Meeting, 3 November 2021, online
- 18th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 17 November 2021 (13:00 - 15:30 CET)
- PAC 15 side-event "Connecting minds across the ages", 23 November, Stockholm and online
- 15th Partnership Annual Conference, 25 November 2021
- 2nd Communication Capacity workshop, 8 December
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
NDPHS PHC EG 11,
List of the on-line registered participants
|Ms Olga Andreeva||ITA||Russian Federation||Federal Research Institute for Health Organization and Informatics of Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation|
|Dr. Valery Chernyavskiy||Deputy Head of Centre||Russian Federation||FRIHOI|
|Ms Silvija Geistarte||Senior Adviser||Sweden||NDPHS Secretariat|
|Dr. Melitta Jakab||Head of Office||Kazakhstan||WHO European Center for PHC|
|Dr. Simo Kokko||Docent||Suomi||Finland, University of Eastern Finland|
|Mrs Irene Nilsson Carlsson||Senior public health adviser||Sweden||The National Board of HEalth and Welfare|
|Dr. Ulla-Karin Nurm||Director||sweden||NDPHS|
|Dr. Kaily Susi||chief specialist||Estonia||Ministry of Social Affairs|
|Dr. Pavlos Theodorakis||Senior Health Policy Advisor||Russian Federation||World health Organization/ Europe|
|Dr. Zaza Tsereteli||Senior Advisor||Norway||Royal Norwegian Ministry of Health and Care Services|
10 confirmed participant(s) for PHC EG 11,
|Mr Knut Berglund||Senioradvisor||Norge||Norwegian Directorate of Health|
|Ms Maria Lisitsyna||specialist||Russian Federation||Federal Research Institute for Health Organization and Informatics|
|Prof. Yuliya Mikhaylova||PHC EG Chair||Russian Federation||Federal Research Institute for Health Organization and Informatics of Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation|
|Mr Gitana Ratkiene||Adviser of Department of Personal Health Division of Primary health care and nursing Ministry of Health of Republic of Lithuania||Lithuania||Ministry of Health of the Republic of Lithuania|
4 unconfirmed participant(s) for PHC EG 11,
The participants who have registered for the event, but have not confirmed their registration are requested to promptly complete the registration procedure. This should be done by clicking on the confirmation link at the bottom of the e-mail "Request for confirmation of the registration for PHC EG 11, " sent to you by the server.