- Cirular economy and health:it's mainly good news, 12 June 2019, Gdansk, Poland
- 7th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 15-16 May 2019, Oslo, Norway
- 13th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 25 April 2019, Moscow
- 31st Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25-26 April 2019, Moscow
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- The study "Preventable premature deaths (PYLL) in Northern
Dimension partnership countries 2003–13" has been published in in the European Journal of Public Health. (Read more)
- 695 projects
- 451 organisations
- 612 persons
- 92 papers
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Welcome to the NDPHS website!
The NDPHS is a cooperative effort of ten governments, the European Commission and eight international organisations (see below). It provides a forum for concerted action to tackle challenges to health and social well-being in the Northern Dimension area.
The Partnership's mission is to promote sustainable development of the Northern Dimension area by improving peoples’ health and social well-being. It aims to contribute to this process by intensifying cooperation, assisting the Partners and Participants in capacity building, and by enhancing coordination between international activities within the area.
NORTHERN DIMENSION PUBLIC HEALTH AND SOCIAL WELL-BEING NEWS
Move cursor over headings | Submit your news
(06-05-2019) NDPHS Evaluation
NDPHS is currently undergoing the evaluation process to help to prepare the next NDPHS Strategy up to 2025. The members of the Evaluation Steering group are monitoring and watching the process of evaluation with great interest. Read more: https://www.facebook.com/NDPHSorg/posts/22438997503
Further information: https://www.ndphs.org/
(14-02-2019) NDPHS is now on Facebook!
Communicating our work to all the interested parties and general public has always been important for NDPHS. Now, all the relevant news, event information, and project updates and achievements can be found on our Facebook page. Welcome!
Further information: https://www.facebook.com/NDPHSorg/