- EUSBSR Annual Forum Webinar: Indoor Environment Quality and Health. 28 September, 2021, online
- Communication Capacity Workshop, 6-7 October, 2021, online
- 22th(12) Online Meeting of Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases, 8 October, 2021, online
- 12th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 12 October 2021, online
- PAC 15 side-event on Healthy and Active Ageing, 23 November, Stockholm and online
- 15th Partnership Annual Conference, 25 November 2021, Warsaw
- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- 697 projects
- 0 organisations
- 612 persons
- 93 papers
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
The Northern Dimension Partnership in Public Health and Social Well-being (NDPHS) is one of the four Partnerships within the Northern Dimension, a common policy of EU, Iceland, Norway and Russia established to address practical challenges in selected fields, including health and social well-being.
The NDPHS is a cooperation platform of 10 Partner Countries and several international organizations, including the WHO and the European Commission, that operates on different levels, such as high-level ministerial dialogue and an extensive network of experts.
The 12th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region will take place from 27 September to 1 October 2021.
This year the Annual Forum will focus on green recovery and will invite the participants to REVITALISE the Strategy, to RECOVER after COVID-19 together and to RECHARGE for greener and more resilient Baltic Sea Region.
The programme consists of daily major events, workshops organised by the EUSBSR Policy Areas, including a webinar "Indoor Environment Quality and Health - Evidence, best practices, and lessons learned from the Covid-19 crisis." by PA Health and PA Energy on 28 September at 9:00 CET.
- Indoor air quality as an essential factor to promote human well-being and health: ventilation, hygiene, behavior. Assoc. Prof. Ivars Vanadziņš, Director at Institute of Occupational Safety and Environmental Health.
- Best examples for national guidelines aiming to ensure adequate ventilation and indoor climate in existing buildings. Mr. Lauri Suu, Head of Housing Policy at Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications for Estonia.
- Sustainable environment development. Diaa Bahopia, Senior Sustainability Consultant, SWECO (Sweden and UK).
- Liepājas municipality experience with public building energy efficiency and microclimate monitoring.Mr. Jānis Šipkovs, Energodati.lv
- Reflection on the connection between indoor air quality and lung diseases. Ms. Tuuli Heinikari, Finnish Lung Health Association FILHA.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and related restrictions
the 12th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region will be virtual.
The 2021 Annual Forum is organised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania, Kaunas City Municipality, Klaipėda City Municipality and the Union of the Baltic Cities.
Arts and Culture for a Better and Healthier Life
The project “The Art of Staying Healthy” aims to develop collaboration between the arts and health sectors and to pilot arts interventions on the health and well-being of people and communities in the Northern Dimension area.
In the Open Call, we invited organisations to submit ideas that explore the possibilities of integrating arts and cultural activities into the provision of health and social care services.
The successful applicants will be offered workshops and mentoring to develop their ideas and will receive a grant to pilot the methodologies and implement project activities.
“The Art of Staying Healthy” is a joint project between the Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture, the NDPHS and EU National Institutes for Culture, supported by the Arts Promotion Centre Finland. The project is co-funded by the European Union.
Submission of applications has ended on 19 July 2021, 23:59 CET and selected finalists will be announced soon.
Looking for answers? Please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
12th Northern Dimension Business Forum
on 8 April 2021
The 12th Northern Dimension Business Forum, organized by the Northern Dimension Business Council in cooperation with the Association of European Businesses, the St Petersburg Graduate School of Management and the SKOLKOVO Moscow School of Management, will take place online on 8 April 2021.
The overarching theme of the Forum is "Connectivity now. Boosting flows of people, information, energy, goods and services."
Further information: https://www.skolkovo.ru/events/08042021-xii-northern-dimension-forum/