- 16th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 6 November 2020 (09:00 - 12:00 CEST)
- 10th Online Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 12 November 2020 (10:00 - 13:00 GMT+3)
- 33rd Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25 and 27 November 2020
- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat is moving to a new location, the Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- Useful information about the current Covid-19 pandemic from WHO and ECDC
- 697 projects
- 0 organisations
- 612 persons
- 93 papers
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Welcome to the NDPHS website!
The NDPHS is a cooperative effort of ten governments, the European Commission and eight international organisations (see below). It provides a forum for concerted action to tackle challenges to health and social well-being in the Northern Dimension area.
The Partnership's mission is to promote sustainable development of the Northern Dimension area by improving peoples’ health and social well-being. It aims to contribute to this process by intensifying cooperation, assisting the Partners and Participants in capacity building, and by enhancing coordination between international activities within the area.
NORTHERN DIMENSION PUBLIC HEALTH AND SOCIAL WELL-BEING NEWS
Move cursor over headings | Submit your news
(03-09-2020) Multi-morbidity and ageing in the ND area
Join the NDPHS conference on multi-morbidity and ageing in the ND area on 23 September. The whole-day event is organised by the NDPHS Expert Group on Primary Healthcare and will be translated simultaneously to English and Russian. More information and a link to register are available from the link below.
Further information: www.ndphs.org/?mtgs,multimorbidity_NDPHS
(02-09-2020) The art of staying healthy - Can culture improve our well-being?
Save the date, 6 October 2020, 10:00 CEST, for an online workshop on the impact of arts and culture on health and well-being. The event is organized jointly by the NDPHS, the Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture and the Finnish Arts Promotion Centre in the context of this year's digital EUSBSR Annual Forum.
Further information: www.annualforum2020.eu