- 7th Meeting of the Expert Group on Prison Health (PH EG), 12-13 March 2019, Stockholm
- 18TH Meeting of the Expert Group on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (ASA EG), 21-22 March, Helsinki
- 10th meeting of the Expert Group on Occupational Safety and Health (OSH EG); 28-29 March, Stockholm
- 26th Meeting of the EG Chairs and ITAs, 24 April 2019, Moscow
- 13th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 25 April 2019, Moscow
- 31st Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25-26 April 2019, Moscow
- 17th Meeting of the NDPHS Expert Group on Antimicrobial Resistance, 5 February
- 1st Meeting of the NDPHS Evaluation Steering Group, 15 January 2019, Stockholm, Sweden
- 7th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and Associated Infections, 8-9.11.2018, Riga
- 6th Meeting of the Expert Group on Prison Health, 25-26 October
- 695 projects
- 451 organisations
- 612 persons
- 90 papers
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Welcome to the NDPHS website!
The NDPHS is a cooperative effort of ten governments, the European Commission and eight international organisations (see below). It provides a forum for concerted action to tackle challenges to health and social well-being in the Northern Dimension area.
The Partnership's mission is to promote sustainable development of the Northern Dimension area by improving peoples’ health and social well-being. It aims to contribute to this process by intensifying cooperation, assisting the Partners and Participants in capacity building, and by enhancing coordination between international activities within the area.
We are recruiting!
The NDPHS Secretariat in Stockholm, Sweden is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated individual to join the team as a Project Manager. The deadline for submitting applications is 10 March 2019. Full vacancy announcement and application form are available here.
NORTHERN DIMENSION PUBLIC HEALTH AND SOCIAL WELL-BEING NEWS
Move cursor over headings | Submit your news
(14-02-2019) NDPHS is now on Facebook!
Communicating our work to all the interested parties and general public has always been important for NDPHS. Now, all the relevant news, event information, and project updates and achievements can be found on our Facebook page. Welcome!
Further information: https://www.facebook.com/NDPHSorg/
(21-01-2019) Northern Dimension Future Forum on Health: Healthy Ageing on 28 November 2018
The event gathered researchers, professionals, civil servants and decision-makers to discuss the future challenges and opportunities in providing support, services and environments enhancing health and wellbeing among senior citizens.
Further information: http://www.northernd...oting-healthy-ageing