- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- 3rd MITTENS Project Steering Group Meeting, 3 November 2021, online
- 18th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 17 November 2021 (13:00 - 15:30 CET)
- PAC 15 side-event "Connecting minds across the ages", 23 November, Stockholm and online
- 15th Partnership Annual Conference, 25 November 2021
- 2nd Communication Capacity workshop, 8 December
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
NDPHS PH 4, Copenhagen, Denmark
List of the on-line registered participants
|Mrs Agnieszka Bochniewicz||senior inspector||Polska||Poland|
|Mr Jørgen Kaurin||Adviser||Norway||Norway|
|Dr. Karsten Kronholm||Psychiatrist||Norway||Norwegian Member of PH EG|
|Dr. Ingrid Lycke Ellingsen||spes. psychiatry||Norway||Norway|
|Mrs Laila Medin||deputy state secretary||Latvia||the Republic of Latvia|
|Dr Lars Moller||Project Manger||Denmark||World Health Organization|
|Ms Maxi Nachtigall||Short Term Consultant||Sweden||Norway|
|Dr Anders Nystedt||Dr||Sweden||Sweden|
|Dr Rauni Ruohonen||Chief Physician||Finland||FILHA (Finnish Lung Health Association)|
|Dr. BIRUTE SEMENAITE||senior inspector||Lithuania||Prison department at the ministry of Justice of Lithuania|
|Mr Bernd Treichel||Senior Adviser||Sweden||NDPHS|
|Ms Brenda Van den Bergh||Technical Officer Health in Prisons Project and Illicit Drugs||Denmark||WHO Regional Office for Europe|
12 confirmed participant(s) for PH 4, Copenhagen, Denmark
No unconfirmed participants registered for PH 4, Copenhagen, Denmark