- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 2/2016, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- NDPHS holds a seminar "Where are we heading – wealthier and healthier in the decades to come, or just the opposite?", addresses critical issues regarding possible future developments in the health and well-being sector seen from a broader economic perspective. (Read more)
- 9th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 5 April 2017
- 27th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 4 April 2017
- 3rd Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 29-31 March 2017, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- 14th Meeting of the Expert Group on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (ASA EG), Copenhagen, Denmark. 16-17 March, 2017
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Actors and Structure
In accordance with the Terms of Reference for the NDPHS Secretariat, the main function of the Secretariat is to provide administrative, analytical and other support to the Committee of Senior Representatives (CSR). The Secretariat assists the CSR in preparing and following up the Partnership Annual Conference (PAC) and the meetings of the CSR. It also helps organise the activities of the Expert Groups and ad hoc working groups, as well as activities pertaining to project preparation and implementation. The Director, under the direction of the CSR Chair, determines and coordinates the work of the Secretariat and reports to the CSR.
Mr Marek Maciejowski
Ms Silvija Geistarte
Mr Abubeker Abdulkadir
How to reach the Secretariat
The NDPHS Secretariat is located in the heart of Stockholm on the island of Gamla Stan. See the below map for further details.