- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 2/2016, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- NDPHS holds a seminar "Where are we heading – wealthier and healthier in the decades to come, or just the opposite?", addresses critical issues regarding possible future developments in the health and well-being sector seen from a broader economic perspective. (Read more)
- 22nd Meeting of the EG Chairs and ITAs, 24 February 2017
- 8th Meeting of the Expert Group on Occupational Safety and Health (OSH EG) at Arppeanum Cafe, Snellmaninkatu 3, 2. floor, Helsinki jointly with the work-related disease project
- 4th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and Associated Infections, 1-2.3.2017
- 3rd Meeting of the Prison Health Expert Group, 7-8. March 2017, Riga, Latvia
- 14th Meeting of the Expert Group on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (ASA EG), Copenhagen, Denmark. 16-17 March, 2017
- 3rd Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 29-31 March 2017, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- 27th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 4 April 2017
- 9th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat
- 12th meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases,
30 November 2016, Moscow, Russian Federation
- NDPHS Seminar “Wealthier and healthier, or just the opposite?”, 8 November 2016
- 13th Meeting of the Expert Group on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (ASA EG), 3-4 November, Tallinn, Estonia
- 12th Partnership Annual Conference, 28 October 2016
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Actors and Structure
In accordance with the Terms of Reference for the NDPHS Secretariat, the main function of the Secretariat is to provide administrative, analytical and other support to the Committee of Senior Representatives (CSR). The Secretariat assists the CSR in preparing and following up the Partnership Annual Conference (PAC) and the meetings of the CSR. It also helps organise the activities of the Expert Groups and ad hoc working groups, as well as activities pertaining to project preparation and implementation. The Director, under the direction of the CSR Chair, determines and coordinates the work of the Secretariat and reports to the CSR.
Mr Marek Maciejowski
Ms Silvija Geistarte
Mr Abubeker Abdulkadir
How to reach the Secretariat
The NDPHS Secretariat is located in the heart of Stockholm on the island of Gamla Stan. See the below map for further details.