- 28th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 24 October 2017
- 10th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 23 October 2017
- Joint Meeting of Primary Health Care and Prison Health Expert Groups, 19-20 October 2017
- 5th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and Associated Infections, 3.10.2017
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 1/2017 which includes farewell words from the outgoing NDPHS Secretariat Director and provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities. (Read more)
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 2/2016, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- 694 projects
- 451 organisations
- 612 persons
- 88 papers
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Welcome to the NDPHS website!
The NDPHS is a cooperative effort of ten governments, the European Commission and eight international organisations (see below). It provides a forum for concerted action to tackle challenges to health and social well-being in the Northern Dimension area.
The Partnership's mission is to promote sustainable development of the Northern Dimension area by improving peoples’ health and social well-being. It aims to contribute to this process by intensifying cooperation, assisting the Partners and Participants in capacity building, and by enhancing coordination between international activities within the area.
NORTHERN DIMENSION PUBLIC HEALTH AND SOCIAL WELL-BEING NEWS
Move cursor over headings | Submit your news
(09-08-2017) Call for Applications: “Capacity building for EUSBSR stakeholders”
The NDPHS Secretariat as the Coordinator of the Policy Area “Health” within the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region (EUSBSR), along with coordinators of the EUSBSR Horizontal Action “Capacity”, invites interested stakeholders to apply for training in designing, developing and implementing projects. The training will be organised on 6-7 December 2017 in Riga, Latvia. The application deadline is 20 September 2017.
Further information: For more information about the training: http://www.ndphs.org..._eusbsr_stakeholders
(09-06-2017) ‘It’s time to act’: A video about climate change and health
How is climate change impacting human health? And how can health systems be strengthened to address these new challenges? This five-minute video shows why climate-related adaptation measures are urgently needed in the health sector and explains how they can be planned and implemented.
Further information: http://health.bmz.de...me_to_act/index.html