- "From facts to policy and actions" NDPHS PAC-12 side-event, 27 October 2016
- 8th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 27 October 2016
- 12th Partnership Annual Conference, 28 October 2016
- 13th Meeting of the Expert Group on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (ASA EG), 3-4 November, Tallinn, Estonia
- 12th meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases,
30 November 2016, Moscow, Russian Federation
- The NDPHS invites you to a seminar "Where are we heading – wealthier and healthier in the decades to come, or just the opposite?" to be held on 8 November 2016, Stockholm, Sweden, as a part of the 7th Annual EUSBSR Forum. (Read more)
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 1/2016, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- 693 projects
- 451 organisations
- 609 persons
- 85 papers
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Welcome to the NDPHS website!
The NDPHS is a cooperative effort of nine governments, the European Commission and eight international organisations (see below). It provides a forum for concerted action to tackle challenges to health and social well-being in the Northern Dimension area.
The Partnership's mission is to promote sustainable development of the Northern Dimension area by improving peoples’ health and social well-being. It aims to contribute to this process by intensifying cooperation, assisting the Partners and Participants in capacity building, and by enhancing coordination between international activities within the area.
NORTHERN DIMENSION PUBLIC HEALTH AND SOCIAL WELL-BEING NEWS
Move cursor over headings | Submit your news
(22-08-2016) Join the NDPHS seminar at the 7th Strategy Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region!
Discover the real value of health for you, the economy and our region, and learn where we are heading – wealthier and healthier in the decades to come, or just the opposite? Register now!
Further information: http://www.strategyf...egistration-31743586
(22-06-2016) First call for seed money applications opens soon
Funding is offered to prepare project proposals with strategic importance to one of the EUSBSR Policy Areas (“Health” being one of them) or Horizontal Areas. The first call is open from 28 September 2016 to 15 February 2017.
Further information: http://www.interreg-...ions-opens-soon.html