- 11th Partnership Annual Conference, 20 November 2015
- From strategies to action - Addressing the challenges of AMR in the Northern Dimension area, 19 November 2015
- 11th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV/AIDS and Associated Infections, 28-29 October 2015
- 6th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 21 October 2015
- The NDPHS holds a ministerial-level conference, discusses regional cooperation for better health and social well-being and the growing challenge of antimicrobial resistance. Estonia and Latvia to lead the Partnership for the next two years. (Read more)
- “Health is wealth and wealth is health” – the NDPHS holds a regional event to raise parliamentarians’ awareness of the importance of health and social well-being for the economy and other policy areas. (Read more)
- 692 projects
- 450 organisations
- 607 persons
- 84 papers
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Welcome to the NDPHS website!
The NDPHS is a cooperative effort of nine governments, the European Commission and eight international organisations (see below). It provides a forum for concerted action to tackle challenges to health and social well-being in the Northern Dimension area.
The Partnership's mission is to promote sustainable development of the Northern Dimension area by improving peoples’ health and social well-being. It aims to contribute to this process by intensifying cooperation, assisting the Partners and Participants in capacity building, and by enhancing coordination between international activities within the area.
NORTHERN DIMENSION PUBLIC HEALTH AND SOCIAL WELL-BEING NEWS
Move cursor over headings | Submit your news
(07-07-2015) A new call for EUSBSR seed money applications is now open!
Seed money is EU funding to prepare projects that contribute to the implementation of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region. Face-to-face consultations for potential applicants are offered in Riga and Berlin. The deadline for applications is 30 October 2015.
Further information: http://seed.eusbsr.eu
(11-06-2015) Innovation and cross-border infrastructure for a better health care
The NDPHS Secretariat will hold a workshop during the 6th Annual Forum of the EUSBSR in Jurmala, Latvia, on 16 June 2015 (9.00-10.30, Glass Room). Several prominent speakers will introduce innovative approaches to tackling key health challenges in the Baltic Sea region. Join us!
Further information: http://www.ndphs.org..._forum_2015_workshop