- 5th Meeting of the Task Group on Occupational Safety and Health (TG OSH), 16 May 2013
- 3rd Meeting of the Task Group on Antimicrobial Resistance, 29 April 2013
- 1st Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 11 April 2013
- 21st Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 11-12 April 2013
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 1/2013, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 2/2012, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- The NDPHS holds a ministerial-level conference. Agreement on the establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat signed; NDPHS position paper on raising the profile of health and social well-being adopted; NDPHS Action Statement on NCDs approved; Finland and Germany to lead the Partnership for next two years. (Read more)
- 674 projects
- 404 organisations
- 413 persons
- 67 papers
Show/hide graph of the total funding granted for projects since January 2008
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Welcome to the NDPHS website!
The NDPHS is a cooperative effort of ten governments, the European Commission and eight international organisations (see below). It provides a forum for concerted action to tackle challenges to health and social well-being in the Northern Dimension area.
The Partnership's mission is to promote sustainable development of the Northern Dimension area by improving peoples’ health and social well-being. It aims to contribute to this process by intensifying cooperation, assisting the Partners and Participants in capacity building, and by enhancing coordination between international activities within the area.
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER AT THE NDPHS SECRETARIAT
The NDPHS is looking for an experienced professional to fill the vacant post of an Administrative Officer at the NDPHS Secretariat. It will be a part-time employment (20% working time). Complete applications must arrive at the NDPHS Secretariat not later than 31 May 2013. Click here to download the vacancy notice and the application form.
OPEN CALL FOR TENDER: HOSTING OF THE NDPHS INTERNET WEBSITE
The NDPHS Secretariat seeks a service-provider that will guarantee at least three years of web-hosting services for the NDPHS website. The Awarding Authority intends to have the contract period begin on 1 July 2013. Bids shall be delivered to the NDPHS Secretariat not later than 2 June 2013. Click here for more information about the requested services and submission of bids.
INVITATION TO SUBMIT OFFERS: SUPPLY OF ACCOUNTING SERVICES TO THE NDPHS SECRETARIAT
The NDPHS Secretariat invites to submit offers for the performance of the accounting services for the NDPHS Secretariat. The NDPHS Secretariat intends to have the contract period begin on 1 July 2013. Offers must arrive at the NDPHS Secretariat no later than 6 June 2013. Click here for more information about the requested services and submission of offers.
NORTHERN DIMENSION PUBLIC HEALTH AND SOCIAL WELL-BEING NEWS
Move cursor over headings | Submit your news
(29-06-2012) EUSBSR Action Plan: have your say!
The European Commission invites stakeholders with views on the EUSBSR Action Plan to send their comments. Ideas on focus, eficiency and added value are particularly welcome. This stakeholder consultation will remain open until the end of July. Send your comments to the below addresss.
Further information: REGIO-EU-BALTIC-SEA-STRATEGY@ec.europa.eu
(22-05-2012) 3rd Annual Forum on the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region will include a session on cooperation with Russia co-organised by the NDPHS
The Forum will be held in Copenhagen on 18-19 June. Cooperation with neighboring countries will be on the agenda. Inspiring examples of good collaboration between EU and Russia will be presented during parallel session “Making Success Stories with Russian Partners” on 18 June, 16.15-17.30.
Further information: http://www.bsr2012.eu/