- 9th Meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases related to Lifestyles and Social and Work Environments, 13 June 2014
- 3rd Meeting of the Strategy Working Group 2014, 10 June 2014
- 6th Meeting of the Task Group on Occupational Safety and Health (TG OSH)4 June 2014, Lodz, Poland in connection with The Nofer Institute of Occupational Medicine 60th Anniversary Celebration Week
- 6th Workshop of the Expert Group on HIV/AIDS and Associated Infections, 19 May 2014
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 1/2014, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- The NDPHS holds a ministerial-level conference, discusses main challenges to health and social well-being in the region and sets priorities for the future regional cooperation. Germany and Estonia to lead the Partnership for the next two years. (Read more)
- 690 projects
- 428 organisations
- 593 persons
- 83 papers
Show/hide graph of the total funding granted for projects since January 2008
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Welcome to the NDPHS website!
The NDPHS is a cooperative effort of nine governments, the European Commission and eight international organisations (see below). It provides a forum for concerted action to tackle challenges to health and social well-being in the Northern Dimension area.
The Partnership's mission is to promote sustainable development of the Northern Dimension area by improving peoples’ health and social well-being. It aims to contribute to this process by intensifying cooperation, assisting the Partners and Participants in capacity building, and by enhancing coordination between international activities within the area.
Senior Adviser at the NDPHS Secretariat
The Northern Dimension Partnership in Public Health and Social Well-being is looking for an experienced professional to fill the falling vacant post of a Senior Adviser at the NDPHS Secretariat. Complete applications must arrive at the NDPHS Secretariat not later than 10 September 2014.
Further details are included in the vacancy notice with the application form.
NORTHERN DIMENSION PUBLIC HEALTH AND SOCIAL WELL-BEING NEWS
Move cursor over headings | Submit your news
(22-07-2014) European Health Forum Gastein
(11-06-2014) "The Future Nordic Co-operation on Health"
On June 6th the Nordic Ministers for Health and Social Affairs discussed proposals for how Nordic co-operation on health can be developed and strengthened in the next five to ten years as presented in the above-titled independent report.
Further information: http://www.norden.or...blikationer/2014-731