- 6th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 26-27 September 2018, Moscow, Russian Federation
- 17th Meeting of the Expert Group on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (ASA EG), 27-28 September, Vilnius, Lithuania
- 16th Meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases, 11-12 October 2018, Helsinki, Finland
- 25th Meeting of the EG Chairs and ITAs, 16 October 2018 and Project development workshop, 17 October 2018
- 12th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 17 October 2018
- 30th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 17-18 October 2018
- 2nd NDPHS workshop on a flagship on aging populations, 24 October 2018
- 5th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 22-23 May 2018, Krakow, Poland
- NDPHS workshop on a flagship on aging populations, 14 May 2018
- 29th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 26-27 April 2018
- 11th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 26 April 2018
- The NDPHS Secretariat (the Coordinator of the Policy Area “Health” in the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, EUSBSR) organised together with coordinators of the EUSBSR Horizontal Action “Capacity” a training on project design, development and planning implementation. (Read more)
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 1/2017 which includes farewell words from the outgoing NDPHS Secretariat Director and provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities. (Read more)
- 695 projects
- 451 organisations
- 612 persons
- 88 papers
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Welcome to the NDPHS website!
The NDPHS is a cooperative effort of ten governments, the European Commission and eight international organisations (see below). It provides a forum for concerted action to tackle challenges to health and social well-being in the Northern Dimension area.
The Partnership's mission is to promote sustainable development of the Northern Dimension area by improving peoples’ health and social well-being. It aims to contribute to this process by intensifying cooperation, assisting the Partners and Participants in capacity building, and by enhancing coordination between international activities within the area.
INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME ANNOUNCEMENT
The Northern Dimension Partnership in Public Health and Social Well-being (NDPHS) Secretariat in Stockholm, Sweden is looking for motivated trainees to join the team to gain practical knowledge and professional experience related to the NDPHS activities.
We are seeking candidates with a background in Public Health, Social Wellbeing, Environmental Health, Social Sciences, Political Science, International Relations or Corporate Support Services fields (Public Administration, Information Technology, Communications etc).
The Internship Program is paid and usually lasts for 6 months and is a full-time (40 hours per week) assignment, but can be also a part-time internship with minimum 20 hours of commitment per week.
The deadline for application is 25 September 2018 23:59 CEST.
NORTHERN DIMENSION PUBLIC HEALTH AND SOCIAL WELL-BEING NEWS
Move cursor over headings | Submit your news
(27-06-2018) EuroAccess Macro-Regions is online!
The EuroAccess Macro-Regions is an online information and search tool on EU-funding iavailable in the EUSDR, EUSALP, EUSBSR and EUSAIR. It provides the key data of more than 200 EU funding programmes.
Further information: https://www.euro-access.eu/
(28-02-2018) A new factsheet on the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region is available in all Strategy languages
A new factsheet on the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region (EUSBSR) is available in all Strategy languages. The factsheet presents some basic information about the EUSBSR as well as some interesting facts about the Baltic Sea Region.
Further information: http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/en/policy/cooperation/macro-regional-strategies/baltic-sea/library/#2