- 1st Meeting of the Expert Group on Primary Health Care, 10 June 2016
- 1st Meeting of the Expert Group on Prison Health, 11-12 May 2016
- 26th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 29 April 2016
- 7th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 28 April 2016
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 1/2016, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 2/2015, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- 692 projects
- 450 organisations
- 607 persons
- 85 papers
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Welcome to the NDPHS website!
The NDPHS is a cooperative effort of nine governments, the European Commission and eight international organisations (see below). It provides a forum for concerted action to tackle challenges to health and social well-being in the Northern Dimension area.
The Partnership's mission is to promote sustainable development of the Northern Dimension area by improving peoples’ health and social well-being. It aims to contribute to this process by intensifying cooperation, assisting the Partners and Participants in capacity building, and by enhancing coordination between international activities within the area.
NORTHERN DIMENSION PUBLIC HEALTH AND SOCIAL WELL-BEING NEWS
Move cursor over headings | Submit your news
(22-06-2016) First call for seed money applications opens soon
Funding is offered to prepare project proposals with strategic importance to one of the EUSBSR Policy Areas (“Health” being one of them) or Horizontal Areas. The first call is open from 28 September 2016 to 15 February 2017.
Further information: http://www.interreg-...ions-opens-soon.html
(25-05-2016) Swedish Institute offers funding for inclusive cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region
Swedish actors have the opportunity to apply for project funding for the inclusion of actors from Georgia, Moldova, Russia, Ukraine and Belarus in a current EU project or in a EUSBSR flagship process/project under the EUSBSR. Applications can be submitted until 30 September 2016.
Further information: https://eng.si.se/areas-of-operation/cooperation-in-the-baltic-sea-region/baltic-sea-region-third-country-funding/