- 13th Meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases, 28 April 2017
- 9th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 5 April 2017
- 27th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 4 April 2017
- 3rd Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 29-31 March 2017, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 2/2016, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- NDPHS holds a seminar "Where are we heading – wealthier and healthier in the decades to come, or just the opposite?", addresses critical issues regarding possible future developments in the health and well-being sector seen from a broader economic perspective. (Read more)
- 693 projects
- 451 organisations
- 612 persons
- 85 papers
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Welcome to the NDPHS website!
The NDPHS is a cooperative effort of ten governments, the European Commission and eight international organisations (see below). It provides a forum for concerted action to tackle challenges to health and social well-being in the Northern Dimension area.
The Partnership's mission is to promote sustainable development of the Northern Dimension area by improving peoples’ health and social well-being. It aims to contribute to this process by intensifying cooperation, assisting the Partners and Participants in capacity building, and by enhancing coordination between international activities within the area.
NORTHERN DIMENSION PUBLIC HEALTH AND SOCIAL WELL-BEING NEWS
Move cursor over headings | Submit your news
(28-11-2016) Baltic Funding Portal published!
The portal is a new tool for searching funding for projects in the Baltic Sea Region has been developed by INTERACT and the Swedish Institute. It contains an inventory of more than 300 funding instruments making cooperation possible in the Baltic Sea Region in English.
Further information: http://funding.balticsea-region.eu/
(22-08-2016) Join the NDPHS seminar at the 7th Strategy Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region!
Discover the real value of health for you, the economy and our region, and learn where we are heading – wealthier and healthier in the decades to come, or just the opposite? Register now!
Further information: http://www.strategyf...egistration-31743586