- 11th Meeting of the Expert Group on Primary Health and Prison Health Systems, 19-20 March 2015
- 7th Meeting of the Task Group on Occupational Safety and Health (TG OSH) 11-12 March, Riga, Latvia
- 10th meeting of the Expert Group on HIV/AIDS and Associated Infections, 11-12 March 2015
- 5th Meeting of the Strategy Working Group 2014, 10 February 2015
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 2/2014, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, focusses on antimicrobial resistance and informs about other interesting developments. (Read more)
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 1/2014, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- 691 projects
- 450 organisations
- 605 persons
- 83 papers
Show/hide graph of the total funding granted for projects since January 2008
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Welcome to the NDPHS website!
The NDPHS is a cooperative effort of nine governments, the European Commission and eight international organisations (see below). It provides a forum for concerted action to tackle challenges to health and social well-being in the Northern Dimension area.
The Partnership's mission is to promote sustainable development of the Northern Dimension area by improving peoples’ health and social well-being. It aims to contribute to this process by intensifying cooperation, assisting the Partners and Participants in capacity building, and by enhancing coordination between international activities within the area.
NORTHERN DIMENSION PUBLIC HEALTH AND SOCIAL WELL-BEING NEWS
Move cursor over headings | Submit your news
(16-03-2015) European Health Forum Gastein 2015
The EHFG is the leading health policy conference in the EU. It provides a major platform for decision-makers in various fields of public health & health care. This year, it takes place from 30 September to 2 October 2015 under the theme "Securing Health in Europe".
Further information: http://www.ehfg.org
(22-07-2014) European Health Forum Gastein