- 7th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and Associated Infections, 8-9.11.2018, Riga
- 6th Meeting of the Expert Group on Prison Health, 25-26 October
- 2nd NDPHS workshop on a flagship on aging populations, 24 October 2018, Oslo
- 30th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 17-18 October 2018
- The NDPHS Secretariat (the Coordinator of the Policy Area “Health” in the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, EUSBSR) organised together with coordinators of the EUSBSR Horizontal Action “Capacity” a training on project design, development and planning implementation. (Read more)
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 1/2017 which includes farewell words from the outgoing NDPHS Secretariat Director and provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities. (Read more)
- 695 projects
- 451 organisations
- 612 persons
- 88 papers
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Welcome to the NDPHS website!
The NDPHS is a cooperative effort of ten governments, the European Commission and eight international organisations (see below). It provides a forum for concerted action to tackle challenges to health and social well-being in the Northern Dimension area.
The Partnership's mission is to promote sustainable development of the Northern Dimension area by improving peoples’ health and social well-being. It aims to contribute to this process by intensifying cooperation, assisting the Partners and Participants in capacity building, and by enhancing coordination between international activities within the area.
NORTHERN DIMENSION PUBLIC HEALTH AND SOCIAL WELL-BEING NEWS
Move cursor over headings | Submit your news
(27-06-2018) EuroAccess Macro-Regions is online!
The EuroAccess Macro-Regions is an online information and search tool on EU-funding iavailable in the EUSDR, EUSALP, EUSBSR and EUSAIR. It provides the key data of more than 200 EU funding programmes.
Further information: https://www.euro-access.eu/
(28-02-2018) A new factsheet on the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region is available in all Strategy languages
A new factsheet on the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region (EUSBSR) is available in all Strategy languages. The factsheet presents some basic information about the EUSBSR as well as some interesting facts about the Baltic Sea Region.
Further information: http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/en/policy/cooperation/macro-regional-strategies/baltic-sea/library/#2