- Final drafting team meeting to facilitate the preparation of the NDPHS Action Plan accompanying the NDPHS Strategy 2020, 21 January 2015
- 4th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 5 December 2014
- 10th Meeting of the Expert Group on Alcohol and Substance Abuse, 2 December 2014
- 1st Meeting of the NoDARS Project Steering Group, 22 October 2014
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 2/2014, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, focusses on antimicrobial resistance and informs about other interesting developments. (Read more)
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 1/2014, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- 691 projects
- 450 organisations
- 605 persons
- 83 papers
Show/hide graph of the total funding granted for projects since January 2008
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Welcome to the NDPHS website!
The NDPHS is a cooperative effort of nine governments, the European Commission and eight international organisations (see below). It provides a forum for concerted action to tackle challenges to health and social well-being in the Northern Dimension area.
The Partnership's mission is to promote sustainable development of the Northern Dimension area by improving peoples’ health and social well-being. It aims to contribute to this process by intensifying cooperation, assisting the Partners and Participants in capacity building, and by enhancing coordination between international activities within the area.
NORTHERN DIMENSION PUBLIC HEALTH AND SOCIAL WELL-BEING NEWS
Move cursor over headings | Submit your news
(22-07-2014) European Health Forum Gastein
(11-06-2014) "The Future Nordic Co-operation on Health"
On June 6th the Nordic Ministers for Health and Social Affairs discussed proposals for how Nordic co-operation on health can be developed and strengthened in the next five to ten years as presented in the above-titled independent report.
Further information: http://www.norden.or...blikationer/2014-731