- 1st Meeting of the NoDARS Project Steering Group, 22 October 2014
- 6th Meeting of the Task Group on Antimicrobial Resistance, 22 October 2014
- 4th Meeting of the Strategy Working Group 2014, 17 October 2014
- Training on the implementation of evidence-based HIV and AI prevention, 30 September - 02 October 2014
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 2/2014, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, focusses on antimicrobial resistance and informs about other interesting developments. (Read more)
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 1/2014, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- 691 projects
- 450 organisations
- 605 persons
- 83 papers
Show/hide graph of the total funding granted for projects since January 2008
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Welcome to the NDPHS website!
The NDPHS is a cooperative effort of nine governments, the European Commission and eight international organisations (see below). It provides a forum for concerted action to tackle challenges to health and social well-being in the Northern Dimension area.
The Partnership's mission is to promote sustainable development of the Northern Dimension area by improving peoples’ health and social well-being. It aims to contribute to this process by intensifying cooperation, assisting the Partners and Participants in capacity building, and by enhancing coordination between international activities within the area.
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: ACCOUNTANT at the NDPHS Secretariat
The NDPHS Secretariat is looking for an experienced professional to fill the vacant post of an Accountant at our secretariat. It will be a part-time employment (50% working time). Complete applications must arrive at the NDPHS Secretariat not later than 01 December 2014.
Further details are included in the vacancy notice with the application form.
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY AT THE NDPHS SECRETARIAT
The NDPHS Secretariat is pleased to announce an internship programme position. We are looking forward to receiving applications from University graduates with interest in health and social well-being policies and co-operation in the Northern Dimension area, who want to gain a hands-on experience in a dynamic work environment. Complete applications must arrive at the NDPHS Secretariat not later than 01 December 2014.
Click here to download the internship announcement and the application form.
NORTHERN DIMENSION PUBLIC HEALTH AND SOCIAL WELL-BEING NEWS
Move cursor over headings | Submit your news
(22-07-2014) European Health Forum Gastein
(11-06-2014) "The Future Nordic Co-operation on Health"
On June 6th the Nordic Ministers for Health and Social Affairs discussed proposals for how Nordic co-operation on health can be developed and strengthened in the next five to ten years as presented in the above-titled independent report.
Further information: http://www.norden.or...blikationer/2014-731