- 4th Meeting of the Strategy Working Group 2014, 17 October 2014
- Training on the implementation of evidence-based HIV and AI prevention, 30 September - 02 October 2014
- 2nd Meeting of the HIV Project Steering Group, 29 September 2014
- Drafting team workshop on HIV, TB and associated infections, 26 September, Helsinki
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 1/2014, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- The NDPHS holds a ministerial-level conference, discusses main challenges to health and social well-being in the region and sets priorities for the future regional cooperation. Germany and Estonia to lead the Partnership for the next two years. (Read more)
- 690 projects
- 429 organisations
- 593 persons
- 83 papers
Show/hide graph of the total funding granted for projects since January 2008
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Welcome to the NDPHS website!
The NDPHS is a cooperative effort of nine governments, the European Commission and eight international organisations (see below). It provides a forum for concerted action to tackle challenges to health and social well-being in the Northern Dimension area.
The Partnership's mission is to promote sustainable development of the Northern Dimension area by improving peoples’ health and social well-being. It aims to contribute to this process by intensifying cooperation, assisting the Partners and Participants in capacity building, and by enhancing coordination between international activities within the area.
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: ACCOUNTANT at the NDPHS Secretariat
The NDPHS Secretariat is looking for an experienced professional to fill the vacant post of an Accountant at our secretariat. It will be a part-time employment (50% working time). Complete applications must arrive at the NDPHS Secretariat not later than 01 December 2014.
Further details are included in the vacancy notice with the application form.
NORTHERN DIMENSION PUBLIC HEALTH AND SOCIAL WELL-BEING NEWS
Move cursor over headings | Submit your news
(22-07-2014) European Health Forum Gastein
(11-06-2014) "The Future Nordic Co-operation on Health"
On June 6th the Nordic Ministers for Health and Social Affairs discussed proposals for how Nordic co-operation on health can be developed and strengthened in the next five to ten years as presented in the above-titled independent report.
Further information: http://www.norden.or...blikationer/2014-731