- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 2/2016, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- NDPHS holds a seminar "Where are we heading – wealthier and healthier in the decades to come, or just the opposite?", addresses critical issues regarding possible future developments in the health and well-being sector seen from a broader economic perspective. (Read more)
- 13th Meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases, 28 April 2017
- 9th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 5 April 2017
- 27th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 4 April 2017
- 3rd Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 29-31 March 2017, Almaty, Kazakhstan
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
News submission form
We invite you to submit interesting news of relevance to public health and social well-being in the Northern Dimension area for display on the NDPHS website. Please submit your news by using this on-line submission form.
Further on, please keep in mind that the text you want to submit must not be longer than 290 characters (spaces included).
In case you experience any difficulties with submitting your news, please contact the NDPHS Secretariat.
- The registration form must be filled out in English language.
- All fields marked with a * must be filled in.