- The NDPHS Secretariat (the Coordinator of the Policy Area “Health” in the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, EUSBSR) organised together with coordinators of the EUSBSR Horizontal Action “Capacity” a training on project design, development and planning implementation. (Read more)
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 1/2017 which includes farewell words from the outgoing NDPHS Secretariat Director and provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities. (Read more)
- 24th Meeting of the EG Chairs and ITAs, 25 April 2018 and Communication workshop, 26 April 2018
- 11th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 26 April 2018
- 29th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 26-27 April 2018
- 5th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 22-23 May 2018, Krakow, Poland
- 15th Meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases (NCD EG), 13 April 2018, Moscow, Russian Federation
- Combined meeting of Expert Group on HIV, TB and AI (6th meeting) and Expert Group on Prison Health (5th meeting)
- 9th meeting of the Expert Group on Occupational Safety and Health (OSH EG)
- 16th Meeting of the Expert Group on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (ASA EG)
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
|30 January||Training "Capacity building for EUSBSR stakeholders", 6-7 December 2017, Riga, Latvia|
Organised by the NDPHS Secretariat (the Coordinator of the Policy Area “Health” within the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region (EUSBSR)), together with the coordinators of the EUSBSR Horizontal Action “Capacity”, the training gathered 20 experts and trainees from Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, Finland, Poland and Russian Federation. Its main purpose was to strengthen project promoters’ capacity to design and structure project ideas and concepts into viable project proposals within the EUSBSR framework, which could ultimately turn into regional flagship projects.
The focus of the first day was on policy impact, flagship processes and alignment of funding with the priorities of the EUSBSR. The second day ran by the NDPHS Secretariat, was shaped as a capacity building on project development and implementation for stakeholders active in the EUSBSR Policy Area “Health”. In this way the strategic discussions held on the first day were then translated into a practical and design-oriented process where project ideas were taken into bits and pieces and elaborated more in-depth.
During both days the participants benefited from several interactive participative exercises – split into teams they discussed concrete ideas and actions as well as exercised project management tools such as a Problem Tree, an Objective Tree and a Logical Framework Approach.
The speakers’ presentations and the summary of the training conclusions can be downloaded from the NDPHS website at: https://goo.gl/zDwgoa
The training was held as part of a project “Support to coordination and implementation of activities within the EUSBSR Policy Area Health" currently being implemented by the NDPHS Secretariat with co-financing received from the European Union Interreg BSR Programme 2014-2020.