- The NDPHS Secretariat (the Coordinator of the Policy Area “Health” in the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, EUSBSR) organised together with coordinators of the EUSBSR Horizontal Action “Capacity” a training on project design, development and planning implementation. (Read more)
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 1/2017 which includes farewell words from the outgoing NDPHS Secretariat Director and provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities. (Read more)
- The OSH EG meeting jointly with the Baltic Sea Network on OSH.
- 25th Meeting of the EG Chairs and ITAs, 16 October 2018 and Project development workshop, 17 October 2018
- 12th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 17 October 2018
- 30th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 17-18 October 2018
- 2nd NDPHS workshop on a flagship on aging populations, 24 October 2018
- 7th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and Associated Infections, 8-9.11.2018, Riga
- 16th Meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases, 11-12 October 2018, Helsinki, Finland
- 17th Meeting of the Expert Group on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (ASA EG), 27-28 September, Vilnius, Lithuania
- 6th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 26-27 September 2018, Moscow, Russian Federation
- 5th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 22-23 May 2018, Krakow, Poland
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Actors and Structure
Committee of Senior Representatives
The Committee of Senior Representatives (CSR), which meets twice a year, or when required, serves as the main coordinating body of the NDPHS, ensuring that decisions and recommendations issued by the Partnership Annual Conference (PAC) are carried out. The CSR consists of senior-level representatives that are appointed by the Partners.
The following are the main tasks of the Committee of Senior Representatives as described in the Oslo Declaration:
- Preparing and ensure follow-up of the PAC, including the preparation and monitoring of possible joint activities within the framework of Partnership Work Programmes;
- Deciding on procedural matters pertaining to the functioning of the Partnership and its mechanisms;
- Deciding, as appropriate, on financial matters relating to the functioning of the Partnership and its mechanisms;
- Deciding on the establishment and mandates of expert groups (or task forces) as well as of roundtables allowing for a wider participation (civil society, private sector etc.) in discussions on particular subjects of relevance to the Partnership;
- Performing other tasks assigned to it by the PAC.
The documents submitted to CSR meetings as well as meeting minutes can be found here. These documents can also be accessed through the Meetings button on the top menu bar.
To see a graphical presentation of the organisational structure of the NDPHS, please view the organigram.