- The NDPHS Secretariat (the Coordinator of the Policy Area “Health” in the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, EUSBSR) organised together with coordinators of the EUSBSR Horizontal Action “Capacity” a training on project design, development and planning implementation. (Read more)
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 1/2017 which includes farewell words from the outgoing NDPHS Secretariat Director and provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities. (Read more)
- 9th meeting of the Expert Group on Occupational Safety and Health (OSH EG)
- Combined meeting of Expert Group on HIV, TB and AI (6th meeting) and Expert Group on Prison Health (5th meeting)
- 15th Meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases (NCD EG), 13 April 2018, Moscow, Russian Federation
- 24th Meeting of the EG Chairs and ITAs, 25 April 2018
- 11th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 26 April 2018
- 29th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 26-27 April 2018
- 16th Meeting of the Expert Group on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (ASA EG)
- 13th Partnership Annual Conference, 9 February 2018
- "Harmful use of Alcohol in Northern Dimension area – perspectives and responses" NDPHS PAC-13 side-event, 8 February 2018
- 13th Meeting of the Expert Group on Antimicrobial Resistance, 31 January 2018, Stockholm
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Actors and Structure
Committee of Senior Representatives
The Committee of Senior Representatives (CSR), which meets twice a year, or when required, serves as the main coordinating body of the NDPHS, ensuring that decisions and recommendations issued by the Partnership Annual Conference (PAC) are carried out. The CSR consists of senior-level representatives that are appointed by the Partners.
The following are the main tasks of the Committee of Senior Representatives as described in the Oslo Declaration:
- Preparing and ensure follow-up of the PAC, including the preparation and monitoring of possible joint activities within the framework of Partnership Work Programmes;
- Deciding on procedural matters pertaining to the functioning of the Partnership and its mechanisms;
- Deciding, as appropriate, on financial matters relating to the functioning of the Partnership and its mechanisms;
- Deciding on the establishment and mandates of expert groups (or task forces) as well as of roundtables allowing for a wider participation (civil society, private sector etc.) in discussions on particular subjects of relevance to the Partnership;
- Performing other tasks assigned to it by the PAC.
The documents submitted to CSR meetings as well as meeting minutes can be found here. These documents can also be accessed through the Meetings button on the top menu bar.
To see a graphical presentation of the organisational structure of the NDPHS, please view the organigram.