- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- EUSBSR Annual Forum Webinar: Indoor Environment Quality and Health. 28 September, 2021, online
- Communication Capacity Workshop, 6-7 October, 2021, online
- 22th(12) Online Meeting of Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases, 8 October, 2021, online
- 12th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 12 October 2021, online
- PAC 15 side-event on Healthy and Active Ageing, 23 November, Stockholm and online
- 15th Partnership Annual Conference, 25 November 2021, Warsaw
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
NDPHS Account System
Account registration form
This form allows you to set up an account in the NDPHS Account System.
A NDPHS account can be used for a number of purposes offered by the NDPHS website, among them the on-line registration for meeting, the NDPHS Database, the NDPHS Project Pipeline.
Project Pipeline profiles
As regards the NDHPS Project Pipeline, accounts in this system can feature different profiles: Project Proponent's representative profile, Financing Agency's representative profile, Expert Group's representative profile. However, you can freely set up only a Project Proponent's representative profile. All other profiles can be set up only by the NDPHS Secretariat.
Create your account
In case you experience any difficulties with creating your log in account, please contact the NDPHS Secretariat.
- The registration form must be filled out in English language.
- All fields marked with a * must be filled in.