- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- The study "Preventable premature deaths (PYLL) in Northern
Dimension partnership countries 2003–13" has been published in in the European Journal of Public Health. (Read more)
- 7th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 15-16 May 2019, Oslo, Norway
- 13th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 25 April 2019, Moscow
- 31st Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25-26 April 2019, Moscow
- 26th Meeting of the EG Chairs and ITAs, 24 April 2019, Moscow
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
NDPHS e-Newsletter, e-News and Press releases subscribe / unsubscribe form
We invite you to subscribe to NDPHS e-Newsletter, e-News and Press releases.
If you subscribe to our e-Newsletter, each time we will publish a new issue, we will send it to you by e-mail in a PDF format.
If you subscribe to our e-News, from time to time we will send you by e-mail short information about important developments in the NDPHS and other developments in the Northern Dimension area, which are of relevance to public health and social well-being.
NDPHS Press releases
If you subscribe to our Press releases, each time we will issue a new press release, we will send it to you by e-mail.
Online privacy statement
IMPORTANT: All fields marked with a * must be filled in.