- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- The study "Preventable premature deaths (PYLL) in Northern
Dimension partnership countries 2003–13" has been published in in the European Journal of Public Health. (Read more)
- Cirular economy and health:it's mainly good news, 12 June 2019, Gdansk, Poland
- 7th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 15-16 May 2019, Oslo, Norway
- 13th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 25 April 2019, Moscow
- 31st Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25-26 April 2019, Moscow
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
NDPHS e-Newsletter, e-News and Press releases subscribe / unsubscribe form
We invite you to subscribe to NDPHS e-Newsletter, e-News and Press releases.
If you subscribe to our e-Newsletter, each time we will publish a new issue, we will send it to you by e-mail in a PDF format.
If you subscribe to our e-News, from time to time we will send you by e-mail short information about important developments in the NDPHS and other developments in the Northern Dimension area, which are of relevance to public health and social well-being.
NDPHS Press releases
If you subscribe to our Press releases, each time we will issue a new press release, we will send it to you by e-mail.
Online privacy statement
IMPORTANT: All fields marked with a * must be filled in.