- 26th Meeting of the EG Chairs and ITAs, 24 April 2019, Moscow
- 13th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 25 April 2019, Moscow
- 31st Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25-26 April 2019, Moscow
- 7th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 15-16 May 2019, Oslo, Norway
- 17th Meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases, 11-12 April 2019, Moscow
- 8th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and Associated Infections, 9-10.4.2019, Helsinki
- 10th meeting of the Expert Group on Occupational Safety and Health (OSH EG); 28-29 March, Stockholm
- 18TH Meeting of the Expert Group on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (ASA EG), 21-22 March, Helsinki
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Actors and Structure
In accordance with the Terms of Reference for the NDPHS Secretariat, the main function of the Secretariat is to provide administrative, analytical and other support to the Committee of Senior Representatives (CSR). The Secretariat assists the CSR in preparing and following up the Partnership Annual Conference (PAC) and the meetings of the CSR. It also helps organise the activities of the Expert Groups and ad hoc working groups, as well as activities pertaining to project preparation and implementation. The Director, under the direction of the CSR Chair, determines and coordinates the work of the Secretariat and reports to the CSR.
The NDPHS Secretariat is located in the heart of Stockholm on the island of Gamla Stan.
How to reach the Secretariat
Phone: +46 735 405900
See the map for further details.