- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- The study "Preventable premature deaths (PYLL) in Northern
Dimension partnership countries 2003–13" has been published in in the European Journal of Public Health. (Read more)
- 7th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 15-16 May 2019, Oslo, Norway
- 13th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 25 April 2019, Moscow
- 31st Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25-26 April 2019, Moscow
- 26th Meeting of the EG Chairs and ITAs, 24 April 2019, Moscow
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Actors and Structure
In accordance with the Terms of Reference for the NDPHS Secretariat, the main function of the Secretariat is to provide administrative, analytical and other support to the Committee of Senior Representatives (CSR). The Secretariat assists the CSR in preparing and following up the Partnership Annual Conference (PAC) and the meetings of the CSR. It also helps organise the activities of the Expert Groups and ad hoc working groups, as well as activities pertaining to project preparation and implementation. The Director, under the direction of the CSR Chair, determines and coordinates the work of the Secretariat and reports to the CSR.
The NDPHS Secretariat is located in the heart of Stockholm on the island of Gamla Stan.
How to reach the Secretariat
Phone: +46 735 405900
See the map for further details.