- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- 3rd MITTENS Project Steering Group Meeting, 3 November 2021, online
- 18th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 17 November 2021 (13:00 - 15:30 CET)
- PAC 15 side-event "Connecting minds across the ages", 23 November, Stockholm and online
- 15th Partnership Annual Conference, 25 November 2021, Warsaw
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
NDPHS PPHS 2, Oslo, Norway
List of the on-line registered participants
|Dr Göran Carlsson||Senior Advisor||Sweden||Sweden|
|Dr. Knud Christensen||Chief physician||Denmark||Denmark|
|Ms Silvija Juscenko||Senior Adviser||Sweden||NDPHS Secretariat|
|Mr. Denis Kochkarev||Chief specialist||Russian Federation||Russia, Federal Research Institute for Health Care Organization and Information of MoH&SD of RF|
|Dr. Marc Lehmann||Chief medical officer||Germany||Germany|
|Mr. Aigars Miezitis||Project manager||Latvia||Latvia|
|Dr., Prof. Yulia Mikhaylova||1 Deputy Director||Russian Federation||Russia, Federal Research Institute for Health Care Organization and Information of MoH&SD of RF|
|Ms Maria Jose Peiro||Project Coordinator, Migration Health||Belgium||International Organization for Migration|
|MD. PhD. Jacek Putz||lecturer||Poland||Poland, Ministry of Health|
|Dr Helena Silfverhielm||Medical adviser||Sweden||Sweden|
|Dr Zaza Tsereteli||International Technical Advisor||Estonia||NDPHS|
|Ms Paula Vainiomäki||clinical teacher||Finland||Finland|
|Ms Brenda van den Bergh||Technical Officer Prison and Health||Denmark||World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe|
|Ms Christine von Hielmcrone||co-worker||Germany||eHealth for Regions Network, Management Secretariat, Germany|
14 confirmed participant(s) for PPHS 2, Oslo, Norway
|Mr Arnoldas Jurgutis||International Technical Advisor||Lithuania||PPHS EG, NDPHS|
|Dr Simo Kokko||Development manager||Finland||Finland, National Institute for Health and Welfare|
2 unconfirmed participant(s) for PPHS 2, Oslo, Norway
The participants who have registered for the event, but have not confirmed their registration are requested to promptly complete the registration procedure. This should be done by clicking on the confirmation link at the bottom of the e-mail "Request for confirmation of the registration for PPHS 2, Oslo, Norway" sent to you by the server.