- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- 3rd MITTENS Project Steering Group Meeting, 3 November 2021, online
- 18th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 17 November 2021 (13:00 - 15:30 CET)
- PAC 15 side-event "Connecting minds across the ages", 23 November, Stockholm and online
- 15th Partnership Annual Conference, 25 November 2021
- 2nd Communication Capacity workshop, 8 December
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
NDPHS PHC 5, Vilnius, Lithuania
List of the on-line registered participants
|Ms Ineta Bumane||Dep.of Analysis and Development, Deputy Director||Latvia||Health Compulsory Insurance State Agency, Latvia|
|Dr. Mikhail Dotsenko||Head of the Department of Family Medicine||Russian Federation||Saint-Petersburg State Medical Mechnikov's Academy|
|Ms Sanita Janka||Riga Territorial Deartment of HCISA Head Department of ContractsRiga Territorial Deartment of HCISA Head Department of Contracts||Latvia||Latvia Health Compulsory Insurance State Agency|
|Dr. Arnoldas Jurgutis||International Technical Adviser||Lithuania||PHC EG|
|Mr Ursel Kedars||official chief specialist of health care policy||Estonia||Estonia, Ministry of Social affairs|
|Mr Marek Maciejowski||Head of Secretariat||Sweden||NDPHS Secretariat|
|Mrs. Genovaite Paulauskiene||CHIEF SPECIALIST MOTHER AND CHILD"S HEALTH CARE SUBDIVISION||Lithuania||MINISTRY OF HEALTH OF THE REPUBLIC OF LITHUANIA|
|Ms Toril Roscher-Nielsen||Director GeneralDirector General||Norway||Norway|
|Dr. Valentin Rusovich||GP, Task manager PHC EG||Belarus||Belarus, Belarussian Association of General Practitioners|
|Dr. Zaza Tsereteli||International Technical Advisor for Prison Health||Estonia||Ministry of Health and Care services, Norway|
|Ms Paula Vainiomäki||xx||Finland||Finland|
11 confirmed participant(s) for PHC 5, Vilnius, Lithuania
No unconfirmed participants registered for PHC 5, Vilnius, Lithuania