- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- The study "Preventable premature deaths (PYLL) in Northern
Dimension partnership countries 2003–13" has been published in in the European Journal of Public Health. (Read more)
- 8th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 16-17 October 2019, Tallinn, Estonia
- 9th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and AIs, 21-22 October, Stockholm
- 18th Meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases, 29-30 October 2019, Vilnius, Lithuania
- 14th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 26 November 2019, Riga
- NDPHS Design-thinking workshop, 26-27 November 2019, Riga, Latvia
- 14th Partnership Annual Conference, 28 November 2019, Riga
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
NDPHS PH 2, Berlin, Germany
List of the on-line registered participants
|Ms Jana Feldmane||Head of the Division of Environmental Health||Ministry of Health Republic of Latvia|
|Mr Thomas ifland||Senior Advisor||German MoH|
|Dr. Marc Lehmann||Medical Director||Chair PH EG|
|Mr. Marek Maciejowski||Director||NDPHS Secretariat|
|Mrs Bente Moe||Director of Department||Norwegian Directorate of Health|
|Mrs Kristel Ojala||Adviser||Estonia|
|Dr. Zaza Tsereteli||Senior Advisor||ASA EG|
7 confirmed participant(s) for PH 2, Berlin, Germany
|Ms Agnese Freimane||Senior coordinator of health promotion||Centre for Disease Prevention and Control of Latvia|
1 unconfirmed participant(s) for PH 2, Berlin, Germany
The participants who have registered for the event, but have not confirmed their registration are requested to promptly complete the registration procedure. This should be done by clicking on the confirmation link at the bottom of the e-mail "Request for confirmation of the registration for PH 2, Berlin, Germany" sent to you by the server.