- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- 12th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and Associated Infections, 24.11.2020, online
- 33rd Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 27 November 2020
- ND Future Forum on COVID-19: "We are in it together" - Enhancing regional knowledge exchange to combat COVID-19. Online, 3 December, 9-12 CET.
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
NDPHS NCD EG 19, Russian Federation
List of the on-line registered participants
|dr AUDRONE ASTRAUSKIENE||Deputy director of Public Health DepartmentADVISER||Lithuania, Ministry of Health of the Republic,of Lithuania|
|Dr. Valery Chernyavskiy||Deputy Health of Centre||Russia, FRIHOI|
|Dr Liubov Drozdova||Head of the Laboratory||Liubov|
|Ms Silvija Geistarte||Senior Adviser||NDPHS Secretariat|
|Dr. Asiia Imaeva||NCD EG ITA||Russian Federation|
|Dr Artur Jakubiak||Director's Plenipotentiary for Development of Family Medicine||Ministry of Health of Poland|
|Prof. Pekka Jousilahti||Research Professor||Finland|
|Dr Pia Lindeskog||Expert||Pia|
|Mrs. Maria Lopatina||Resercher Laboratory of Integrated Preventive Programs||National Research Center for Therapy and Preventive Medicine under the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation|
|Dr. Galina Maslennikova||NCD EG Vice-Chair||Russian Federation|
|Prof. Rafael Oganov||NCD EG Chair||Russian Federation|
|Dr. Iveta Pudule||Senior Public Health Analyst||Iveta|
|Mrs Arnhild Haga Rimestad||Senior Adviser||Norwegian Ministry of Health and Care Services|
|Dr. Zaza Tsereteli||Senior Advisor||ASA EG|
|Dr. Mikko Vienonen||NCD EG alternate member||Finland/FCG|
15 confirmed participant(s) for NCD EG 19, Russian Federation
No unconfirmed participants registered for NCD EG 19, Russian Federation