- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- 3rd MITTENS Project Steering Group Meeting, 3 November 2021, online
- 18th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 17 November 2021 (13:00 - 15:30 CET)
- PAC 15 side-event "Connecting minds across the ages", 23 November, Stockholm and online
- 15th Partnership Annual Conference, 25 November 2021
- 2nd Communication Capacity workshop, 8 December
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
NDPHS NCD EG 13, Moscow, Russian Federation
List of the on-line registered participants
|Mr. Kjetil Bordvik||Senior Adviser||Norway||Norway|
|Mr Andrey Chernyak||Country coordinator assistant||Russian Federation||FRIHOI Russia|
|Dr. Valery Chernyavskiy||Principal Specialist||Russian Federation||Russian Federation|
|Dr. Marita Friberg||Analyst||Sweden||Public Health Agency of Sweden|
|Mrs. Maria Lopatina||Head of Public Relations Department||Russian Federation||National Research Center for Preventive Medicine under the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation|
|Mrs. Marina Popovich||Head Department of Integrated NCD Prevention Program||Russian Federation||National Research Center for Preventive Medicine under the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation|
|Dr. Iveta Pudule||Senior Public Health AnalystS||Latvia||Latvia|
|Prof. Nina Rubtsova||Head of scientific coordination department||Russian Federation||Russian Federation/ FSBSI @Scientific Research Institute of Occupational Health|
|Dr. Zaza Tsereteli||Senior Advisor||Estonia||ASA EG|
|Dr. Mikko Vienonen||NCD EG member||Finland||Finland/ MoSA&H and FCG|
|Mr. Audrius Ščeponavičius||Director of the Public Health Department||Lithuania||Ministry of Health of the Republic of Lithuania|
11 confirmed participant(s) for NCD EG 13, Moscow, Russian Federation
|Professor Yuliya Mikhaylova||PHC EG Chair||Russian Federation||FRIHOI Russia|
|Dr Mikko Vienonen||Public Health Advisor||Finland||Finland/MoSA&H & FCG|
2 unconfirmed participant(s) for NCD EG 13, Moscow, Russian Federation
The participants who have registered for the event, but have not confirmed their registration are requested to promptly complete the registration procedure. This should be done by clicking on the confirmation link at the bottom of the e-mail "Request for confirmation of the registration for NCD EG 13, Moscow, Russian Federation" sent to you by the server.