- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- 12th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and Associated Infections, 24.11.2020, online
- 33rd Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 27 November 2020
- ND Future Forum on COVID-19: "We are in it together" - Enhancing regional knowledge exchange to combat COVID-19. Online, 3 December, 9-12 CET.
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
NDPHS MP 7, Copenhagen, Denmark
List of the on-line registered participants
|Mrs Karin Berlin||Deputy Director||Swedish Ministry of Health and Social Affairs|
|Mr Göran Carlsson||Senior Adviser||Divison for EU and International Affairs|
|Ms Lidia Gabuniya||Senior Advisor of the Department of International CooperationCo||Russian Federation|
|Ms. Vibeke Gundersen||Senior Adviser||Norway|
|Mr Thomas Ifland||Senior Advisors||German MoH|
|Ms Radvilė Jakaitienė||Head of International Cooperation Division||Ministry of Health/Lithuania|
|Mr Pasi Korhonen||Director of EU and International Affairs||Ministry of Social Affairs and Health|
|Mr Marek Maciejowski||Director||NDPHS Secretariat|
|Ms Lilianna Michalik||Health Counsellor||Poland|
|Ms Anna Nordlander||Head of Section||Divison for EU and International Affairs|
|Ms Ivi Normet||Deputy Secretary General on Health||Ministry of Social Affairs of Estonia|
|Mr. Jürgen Ojalo||Chief Specialist||Estonia|
|Mr Marcin Rynkowski||Director of the Department||Poland|
|Dr Eduard Salahov||Deputy Director||Russian Federation|
|Ms. Nina H. Thoresen||Deputy Director General||Norway|
|Mrs Līga Šerna||Director||Ministry of Health of the Republic of Latvia|
|Ms Elīza Čipote||Senior Officer||Ministry of Health of the Republic of Latvia|
17 confirmed participant(s) for MP 7, Copenhagen, Denmark
No unconfirmed participants registered for MP 7, Copenhagen, Denmark