- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- 3rd MITTENS Project Steering Group Meeting, 3 November 2021, online
- 18th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 17 November 2021 (13:00 - 15:30 CET)
- PAC 15 side-event "Connecting minds across the ages", 23 November, Stockholm and online
- 15th Partnership Annual Conference, 25 November 2021
- 2nd Communication Capacity workshop, 8 December
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
NDPHS MP 15, 09:00-11:00 CEST
List of the on-line registered participants
|Ms Agnes Alajõe||Chief Specialist at the European Union and International Coordination Department||Estonia||Estonian Ministry of Social Affairs|
|Mr Bernt Bull||SenSenior Advisor||Norway||Norway|
|Ms Marine Davtyan||Adviser||Russian Federation||Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation|
|Dr. Krystyna Drogoń||chief specialist||Poland||Poland, Ministry of Health|
|Mr Luka Ezerskii||Second Secretary||Russian Federation||Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation|
|Ms. Silvija Geistarte||Senior Adviser||Sweden||NDPHS Secretariat|
|Ms Vibeke Gundersen||Senior Adviser||Norway||Norway|
|Mr. Jörgen Gyllenblad||Deputy Director||Sweden||Sweden|
|Ms Alice Neffe||Deputy Director||Poland||Poland / Ministry of Health|
|Dr. Veli-Mikko Niemi||Director General||Finland||Finland / Ministry of Social Affairs and Health|
|Dr Ulla-Karin Nurm||Director||Sweden||NDPHS|
|Ms Wiebke Seemann||Project Manager||Sweden||NDPHS Secretariat|
|Ms Kinga Sieńko-Wójtowicz||Head of Unit||Poland||Poland / Ministry of Health|
|Ms Liga Timša||Head of the European Affairs and International Cooperation Department.||Latvia||Latvia, MoH|
14 confirmed participant(s) for MP 15, 09:00-11:00 CEST
|Mr. Andrey Gayderov||Deputy Director, Department of international cooperation and public relations||Russian Federation||Ministry of health of the Russian Federation|
1 unconfirmed participant(s) for MP 15, 09:00-11:00 CEST
The participants who have registered for the event, but have not confirmed their registration are requested to promptly complete the registration procedure. This should be done by clicking on the confirmation link at the bottom of the e-mail "Request for confirmation of the registration for MP 15, 09:00-11:00 CEST" sent to you by the server.