- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- 3rd MITTENS Project Steering Group Meeting, 3 November 2021, online
- 18th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 17 November 2021 (13:00 - 15:30 CET)
- PAC 15 side-event "Connecting minds across the ages", 23 November, Stockholm and online
- 15th Partnership Annual Conference, 25 November 2021
- 2nd Communication Capacity workshop, 8 December
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
NDPHS HIV Project Workshop 1, Russia
List of the on-line registered participants
|Ms Kristiina Hannila||Expert on prevention of sexual violence||Finland||Finland, Girls' House|
|Dr Anda Karnite||Lecturer||Latvia||Latvia, Baltic HIV Association, board member|
|Ms Diana Koerna||Chief specialist of health promotion and prevention division||Latvia||The Welfare Department of the Riga City Council|
|Ms Kirsi Liitsola||Senior Researcher||Finland||Finland, THL|
|Mr Tomasz Małkuszewski||Board Chairperson||Poland||Poland/Social AIDS Committee|
|Mr Paweł Siłakowski||Trainer, Addiction Specialist||Poland||Poland/NZOZ Monar, Warszawski Centrum Pomocy Dziecku|
6 confirmed participant(s) for HIV Project Workshop 1, Russia
No unconfirmed participants registered for HIV Project Workshop 1, Russia