- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- 12th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and Associated Infections, 24.11.2020, online
- 33rd Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 27 November 2020
- ND Future Forum on COVID-19: "We are in it together" - Enhancing regional knowledge exchange to combat COVID-19. Online, 3 December, 9-12 CET.
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
NDPHS HIV, TB&AI 5, Vilnius, Lithuania
List of the on-line registered participants
|Dr. Ali Arsalo||Chair of the HIV, TB & AI||Expert Group on HIV, TB and Associated Infections|
|Prof. Saulius caplinskas||Director||Lithuania|
|Mrs Sirkku Grierson||Project Manager||Finland/ Filha|
|Dr Jerker Jonsson||Epidemiologist/ senior consultant||Folkhälsomyndigheten|
|Ms Outi Karvonen||Development Manager||National Institute for Health and Welfare|
|Dr Nina Khurieva||Chief SpecialistC||Russia, Federal Research Institute for Health Organization and Informatics of the MoH of the RF|
|Dr Anna Marzec Boguslawska||director||Poland|
|Dr. Ülla-Karin Nurm||Director||NDPHS Secretariat|
|MD Karin Ronning||Senior medical officer||The Norwegian institute of Public health|
|Dr Boris Sergeyev||Public Health Specialist||Russia|
|Mr Dmitry Titkov||ITA||HIV, TB&AI EG|
11 confirmed participant(s) for HIV, TB&AI 5, Vilnius, Lithuania
|Dr. Hans Blystad||Senior medical officier||Norway|
|Prof Olga Nechaeva||Head of the Federal Center Tuberculosis Monitoring Center in the Russian Federation||Federal Research Institute for Health Organization and Informatics of the MOH of the Russian Federation|
2 unconfirmed participant(s) for HIV, TB&AI 5, Vilnius, Lithuania
The participants who have registered for the event, but have not confirmed their registration are requested to promptly complete the registration procedure. This should be done by clicking on the confirmation link at the bottom of the e-mail "Request for confirmation of the registration for HIV, TB&AI 5, Vilnius, Lithuania" sent to you by the server.