- 26th Meeting of the EG Chairs and ITAs, 24 April 2019, Moscow
- 13th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 25 April 2019, Moscow
- 31st Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25-26 April 2019, Moscow
- 7th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 15-16 May 2019, Oslo, Norway
- 17th Meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases, 11-12 April 2019, Moscow
- 8th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and Associated Infections, 9-10.4.2019, Helsinki
- 10th meeting of the Expert Group on Occupational Safety and Health (OSH EG); 28-29 March, Stockholm
- 18TH Meeting of the Expert Group on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (ASA EG), 21-22 March, Helsinki
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Actors and Structure
The NDPHS constitutes a voluntary forum for co-ordination and co-operation between the Partners - countries and intergovernmental organisations. It operates at several levels, the most important being the Partnership Annual Conference (PAC), the Committee of Senior Officials (CSR), Expert Groups and the NDPHS Secretariat. Additionally, the CSR may establish ad hoc working groups, when necessary. Also, the Expert Groups have the right to establish sub-groups to achieve their own objectives, subject to the approval of the CSR.