- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- 33rd Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 27 November 2020
- ND Future Forum on COVID-19: "We are in it together" - Enhancing regional knowledge exchange to combat COVID-19. Online, 3 December, 9-12 CET.
- International online conference "Covid-19 implications for HIV and TB services in the Baltic Sea Region"
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Actors and Structure
The NDPHS constitutes a voluntary forum for co-ordination and co-operation between the Partners - countries and intergovernmental organisations. It operates at several levels, the most important being the Partnership Annual Conference (PAC), the Committee of Senior Officials (CSR), Expert Groups and the NDPHS Secretariat. Additionally, the CSR may establish ad hoc working groups, when necessary. Also, the Expert Groups have the right to establish sub-groups to achieve their own objectives, subject to the approval of the CSR.