- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- The study "Preventable premature deaths (PYLL) in Northern
Dimension partnership countries 2003–13" has been published in in the European Journal of Public Health. (Read more)
- 7th Meeting of the Expert Group on Prison Health, 1.-2. October 2019 in Oslo, Norway
- 19th Meeting of the Expert Group on Antimicrobial Resistance, 2 October 2019, Berlin
- The OSH EG meeting joint with the Baltic Sea Network on OSH; 3-4 October, Vilnius
- 19th Meeting of the Expert Group on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (ASA EG), 10-11 October, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 8th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 16-17 October 2019, Tallinn, Estonia
- 9th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and AIs, 21-22 October, Stockholm
- 18th Meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases, 29-30 October 2019, Vilnius, Lithuania
- 14th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 26 November 2019, Riga
- NDPHS Design-thinking workshop, 26-27 November 2019, Riga, Latvia
- 14th Partnership Annual Conference, 28 November 2019, Riga
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
News submission form
We invite you to submit interesting news of relevance to public health and social well-being in the Northern Dimension area for display on the NDPHS website. Please submit your news by using this on-line submission form.
Further on, please keep in mind that the text you want to submit must not be longer than 290 characters (spaces included).
In case you experience any difficulties with submitting your news, please contact the NDPHS Secretariat.
- The registration form must be filled out in English language.
- All fields marked with a * must be filled in.