- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat is moving to a new location, the Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- Useful information about the current Covid-19 pandemic from WHO and ECDC
- Multimorbidity and Ageing in the Northern Dimension Area, 23 September 2020
- 11th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and Associated Infections, 1.10.2020, online
- 16th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 23 October 2020 (09:00 - 12:00 CEST)
- 33rd Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25 and 27 November 2020
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
News submission form
We invite you to submit interesting news of relevance to public health and social well-being in the Northern Dimension area for display on the NDPHS website. Please submit your news by using this on-line submission form.
Further on, please keep in mind that the text you want to submit must not be longer than 290 characters (spaces included).
In case you experience any difficulties with submitting your news, please contact the NDPHS Secretariat.
- The registration form must be filled out in English language.
- All fields marked with a * must be filled in.