- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- NDPHS Online Seminar-1 on progress (2003->2017) and analysis of main causes of premature deaths in ND region, 24 March 2021
- NDPHS Online Seminar-2 on progress (2003->2017) and analysis of main causes of premature deaths in ND region, 22 April 2021
- NDPHS Online Seminar-3 on progress (2003->2017) and analysis of main causes of premature deaths in ND region, 14 May 2021
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
This section of the main menu provides direct links to the documentation for/from individual OSH EG meetings.
- OSH 1, Vilnius
- OSH 2, Riga
- OSH 3, Helsinki
- OSH 4, St.-Petersburg
- OSH 5, Helsinki
- OSH 6, Lodz
- OSH 7, Riga
- OSH 8, Helsinki
- OSH 9, Tartu
- BSN/OSH EG 9th joint meeting, Riga
- OSH 10, Stockholm
- BSN/OSH EG 10th joint meeting, Vilnius
- OSH 11, online meeting
- BSN/OSH EG 11th joint meeting online
- 12th OSH EG meeting 16 February 2021