- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- 3rd MITTENS Project Steering Group Meeting, 3 November 2021, online
- 18th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 17 November 2021 (13:00 - 15:30 CET)
- PAC 15 side-event "Connecting minds across the ages", 23 November, Stockholm and online
- 15th Partnership Annual Conference, 25 November 2021
- 2nd Communication Capacity workshop, 8 December
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
HIV, TB&AI EG
This section of the main menu provides direct links to the documentation for/from individual HIV, TB&AI EG meetings.
- HIV, TB&AI 1, Tuusula
- HIV, TB&AI 2, Warsaw
- HIV, TB&AI 3, St-Petersburg
- HIV, TB&AI 4, Oslo
- HIV, TB&AI 5, Vilnius
- combined meeting of EG on HIV, TB and AI and EG on Prison Health
- HIV, TB&AI EG 7 Riga
- HIV, TB&AI EG 8 Helsinki
- Stockholm Meeting
- HIV TB AI 10 Sopot
- HIV TB AI 11 online
- HIV TB AI 12
- Covid-19 & HIV and TB services
- HIV TB AI 13 online