- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
HIV, TB&AI EG
This section of the main menu provides direct links to the documentation for/from individual HIV, TB&AI EG meetings.
- HIV, TB&AI 1, Tuusula
- HIV, TB&AI 2, Warsaw
- HIV, TB&AI 3, St-Petersburg
- HIV, TB&AI 4, Oslo
- HIV, TB&AI 5, Vilnius
- combined meeting of EG on HIV, TB and AI and EG on Prison Health
- HIV, TB&AI EG 7 Riga
- HIV, TB&AI EG 8 Helsinki
- Stockholm Meeting
- HIV TB AI 10 Sopot
- HIV TB AI 11 online
- HIV TB AI 12
- Covid-19 & HIV and TB services