- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- The study "Preventable premature deaths (PYLL) in Northern
Dimension partnership countries 2003–13" has been published in in the European Journal of Public Health. (Read more)
- Seminar organised by the Policy Area 'Health' during the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, Gdansk, Poland
- 7th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 15-16 May 2019, Oslo, Norway
- 13th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 25 April 2019, Moscow
- 31st Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25-26 April 2019, Moscow
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Seminars & workshops
This section of the main menu provides direct links to the documentation for/from individual Seminars & workshops meetings.
- EG funding opportunities
- Seminar on PHC
- Health of indig. communities
- Seminar on project dev and funding
- Communication and Health Governance
- NGO Forum
- Regional Action against HIV&TB
- EG/TG Training 2014
- EUSBSR Annual Forum 2015 Workshop
- Wealthier and Healthier
- Capacity building for EUSBSR stakeholders
- NDPHS workshop on a flagship on aging populations
- 2nd NDPHS workshop on a flagship on aging populations
- International Hepatitis Seminar