- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- The study "Preventable premature deaths (PYLL) in Northern
Dimension partnership countries 2003–13" has been published in in the European Journal of Public Health. (Read more)
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
This section of the main menu provides direct links to the documentation for/from individual Conferences meetings.
- Conf. on Alcohol Problems
- Conf. HIPP Network
- Healthy Life – Healthy Work
- Promotion of Healthy Lifestyles
- Prison Health – Public Health
- Healthy lifestyle - public health
- Preparing Health Initiatives for 2014-2020
- Health is wealth and wealth is health
- Addressing the challenges of AMR
- PPP Conference
- From Occupational Safety and Health Strategies to Practice
- From facts to policy and actions
- Harmful use of Alcohol in ND Area – ND area perspectives and ND area responses