- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- EUSBSR Annual Forum Webinar: Indoor Environment Quality and Health. 28 September, 2021, online
- Communication Capacity Workshop, 6-7 October, 2021, online
- 22th(12) Online Meeting of Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases, 8 October, 2021, online
- 12th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 12 October 2021, online
- PAC 15 side-event on Healthy and Active Ageing, 23 November, Stockholm and online
- 15th Partnership Annual Conference, 25 November 2021, Warsaw
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
6th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group
26 - 27 September 2018, Moscow, Russian Federation
INVITATION AND MODALITIES
|Practical information for participants|
|On-line registration form (deadline for registration: 2018-12-09)|
|List of the on-line registered participants|
|PHC EG 6 / 1||Provisional Meeting Agenda with timetable||ITA|
|PHC EG 6 / 1 / Rev 2||2nd Revised Provisional meeting agenda with timetable||ITA|
|PHC EG 6 / 1 / Rev 1 - RUS||Обновленная предварительная повестка дня||ITA|
EVENT MINUTES AND OTHER POST-EVENT DOCUMENTATION
|PHC EG 6th Meeting minutes|