- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- NDPHS Online Seminar-1 on progress (2003->2017) and analysis of main causes of premature deaths in ND region, 24 March 2021
- NDPHS Online Seminar-2 on progress (2003->2017) and analysis of main causes of premature deaths in ND region, 22 April 2021
- NDPHS Online Seminar-3 on progress (2003->2017) and analysis of main causes of premature deaths in ND region, 14 May 2021
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
6th Meeting of the Expert Group on Prison Health
(and a joint session of all NDPHS Expert Groups).
30 September - 01 October 2008, Oslo, Norway
INVITATION AND MODALITIES
|Invitation to the 6th working meeting of the PH EG|
|Overall provisional programme with timetable|
|On-line registration form|
|List of the on-line registered participants|
EVENT MINUTES AND OTHER POST-EVENT DOCUMENTATION
|Partnership in the fight against Tuberculosis (TB)|
|Baltic Sea Region Strategy|
|The organization of penitentiary public health services in the Republic of Belarus|
|WHO Health in Prisons Project (HIPP)|
|Minutes from the Sixth meting of PH EG|