- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- 33rd Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 27 November 2020
- ND Future Forum on COVID-19: "We are in it together" - Enhancing regional knowledge exchange to combat COVID-19. Online, 3 December, 9-12 CET.
- International online conference "Covid-19 implications for HIV and TB services in the Baltic Sea Region"
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
2nd meeting of the Task Group on Occupational Safety and Health (OSH TG) jointly with 17-th Annual Meeting of the Baltic Sea Network on Occupational Health and Safety (BSN)
03 - 04 October 2011, Riga, Latvia
INVITATION AND MODALITIES
|Practical information for participants|
|OSH 2/2/1||Programme of the meeting||Lead partner ILO|
EVENT MINUTES AND OTHER POST-EVENT DOCUMENTATION
|Presentation by Mr. Husberg (ILO)|
|Presentation by Prof. Westerholm (Sweden)|