- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- The study "Preventable premature deaths (PYLL) in Northern
Dimension partnership countries 2003–13" has been published in in the European Journal of Public Health. (Read more)
- 7th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 15-16 May 2019, Oslo, Norway
- 13th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 25 April 2019, Moscow
- 31st Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25-26 April 2019, Moscow
- 26th Meeting of the EG Chairs and ITAs, 24 April 2019, Moscow
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
2nd meeting of the Task Group on Occupational Safety and Health (OSH TG) jointly with 17-th Annual Meeting of the Baltic Sea Network on Occupational Health and Safety (BSN)
03 - 04 October 2011, Riga, Latvia
INVITATION AND MODALITIES
|Practical information for participants|
|OSH 2/2/1||Programme of the meeting||Lead partner ILO|
EVENT MINUTES AND OTHER POST-EVENT DOCUMENTATION
|Presentation by Mr. Husberg (ILO)|
|Presentation by Prof. Westerholm (Sweden)|