- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- 33rd Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 27 November 2020
- ND Future Forum on COVID-19: "We are in it together" - Enhancing regional knowledge exchange to combat COVID-19. Online, 3 December, 9-12 CET.
- International online conference "Covid-19 implications for HIV and TB services in the Baltic Sea Region"
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
17th Meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases
11 - 12 April 2019, Moscow, Russian Federation
INVITATION AND MODALITIES
|The Invitation Letter|
|Practical information for participants|
|Preliminary List of participants|
|List of participants|
|On-line registration form (deadline for registration: 2019-04-04)|
|List of the on-line registered participants|
|-11-12-04-2019-17(7)-01||17(7) NCD EG Meeting Draft Agenda||NCD EG Secretariat|
|-11-12-04-2019-17(7)-02||17(7) NCD EG Meeting Draft Agenda with timetable||NCD EG Secretariat|