- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- NDPHS Online Seminar-1 on progress (2003->2017) and analysis of main causes of premature deaths in ND region, 24 March 2021
- NDPHS Online Seminar-2 on progress (2003->2017) and analysis of main causes of premature deaths in ND region, 22 April 2021
- NDPHS Online Seminar-3 on progress (2003->2017) and analysis of main causes of premature deaths in ND region, 14 May 2021
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
8th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and Associated Infections
09 - 10 April 2019, Helsinki, Finland
INVITATION AND MODALITIES
|invitation to the 8th EG meeting|
|On-line registration form (deadline for registration: 2019-04-05)|
|List of the on-line registered participants|
|HIV, TB&AI 8/2||Revised tentative agenda with indicative timetable||HIV EG ITA|
|HIV, TB&AI 8/4||draft of the EG Progress Report 2018||HIV EG ITA|