- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- NDPHS Online Seminar-1 on progress (2003->2017) and analysis of main causes of premature deaths in ND region, 24 March 2021
- NDPHS Online Seminar-2 on progress (2003->2017) and analysis of main causes of premature deaths in ND region, 22 April 2021
- NDPHS Online Seminar-3 on progress (2003->2017) and analysis of main causes of premature deaths in ND region, 14 May 2021
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
4th planning workshop of the Expert Group on HIV/AIDS and Associated Infections
14 - 15 June 2012, Luosto, Finland
INVITATION AND MODALITIES
|Invitation to the 4th planning workshop of the HIV/AIDS&AI Expert Group|
|Practical information for participants|
|On-line registration form|
|List of the on-line registered participants|
|HIV/AIDS&AI workshop 4/1||Draft programme of the workshop||ITA together with the EG Chair|
|HIV/AIDS&AI workshop 4/Info 2||List of participants||ITA|