- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- The study "Preventable premature deaths (PYLL) in Northern
Dimension partnership countries 2003–13" has been published in in the European Journal of Public Health. (Read more)
- Seminar organised by the Policy Area 'Health' during the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, Gdansk, Poland
- 7th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 15-16 May 2019, Oslo, Norway
- 13th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 25 April 2019, Moscow
- 31st Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25-26 April 2019, Moscow
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
"Harmful use of Alcohol in Northern Dimension area –perspectives and responses"
NDPHS PAC-13 side-event
08 February 2018, Tallinn, Estonia
INVITATION AND MODALITIES
|Invitation to PAC 13 side-event|
|Practical information for participants|
|Information about speakers|
|On-line registration form (deadline for registration: 2018-01-31)|
|List of the on-line registered participants|
|PAC 13 side-event/1/Rev 1||Draft programme||ASA EG|
|PAC 13 side-event/2||Proposed NDPHS Declaration on Alcohol Policy||Committee of Senior Representatives|
EVENT MINUTES AND OTHER POST-EVENT DOCUMENTATION
« Preceding event | Subsequent event »