- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- EUSBSR Annual Forum Webinar: Indoor Environment Quality and Health. 28 September, 2021, online
- Communication Capacity Workshop, 6-7 October, 2021, online
- 22th(12) Online Meeting of Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases, 8 October, 2021, online
- 12th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 12 October 2021, online
- PAC 15 side-event on Healthy and Active Ageing, 23 November, Stockholm and online
- 15th Partnership Annual Conference, 25 November 2021, Warsaw
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
International online conference "Covid-19 implications for HIV and TB services in the Baltic Sea Region and NW Russia" in collaboration between NDPHS EG on HIV, TB and AI, General Consulate of Finland to St. Petersburg and Barents HIV/TB Programme
17 - 18 December 2020, online,
INVITATION AND MODALITIES
|Spoiler of the zoomference/ Спойлер зум-конференции|
|On-line registration form (deadline for registration: 2020-12-16)|
|List of the on-line registered participants|
|-||Tentative programme of zoom-conference, in English||Dmitry Titkov|
|-||Предварительная программа зум-конференции, на русском языке||Dmitry Titkov|
|-||NEW YOUTUBE LINKS / НОВЫЕ ССЫЛКИ НА ТРАНСЛЯЦИИ В YOUTUBE||Dmitry Titkov|