- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- The study "Preventable premature deaths (PYLL) in Northern
Dimension partnership countries 2003–13" has been published in in the European Journal of Public Health. (Read more)
- Cirular economy and health:it's mainly good news, 12 June 2019, Gdansk, Poland
- 7th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 15-16 May 2019, Oslo, Norway
- 13th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 25 April 2019, Moscow
- 31st Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25-26 April 2019, Moscow
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Workshop "Communication and Health Governance"
29 October 2012, Berlin, Germany
INVITATION AND MODALITIES
|PAC 9 side-event /Info 1||Programme of the event||Stefanie Neubeck and Dr. Marion Keil, synetz-international|
|PAC 9 side-event /Info 3||Questionnaire for the interviews||Stefanie Neubeck and Dr. Marion Keil, synetz-international|