- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- 33rd Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 27 November 2020
- ND Future Forum on COVID-19: "We are in it together" - Enhancing regional knowledge exchange to combat COVID-19. Online, 3 December, 9-12 CET.
- International online conference "Covid-19 implications for HIV and TB services in the Baltic Sea Region"
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
BSN and OSH EG joint meeting
20 November 2020, online meeting,
INVITATION AND MODALITIES
|On-line registration form (deadline for registration: 2020-11-19)|
|List of the on-line registered participants|
|BSN 0||Agenda of the meeting||Päivi Hämäläinen|
|BSN 2/1||Proposal for the future of the BSN||Päivi Hämäläinen|
|BSN 2/2||ILO Recommendation BSN||Päivi Hämäläinen|
|BSN 4/1||OSH EG Annual work plan 2021||Päivi Hämäläinen|
EVENT MINUTES AND OTHER POST-EVENT DOCUMENTATION
« Preceding event | Subsequent event »