- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- The study "Preventable premature deaths (PYLL) in Northern
Dimension partnership countries 2003–13" has been published in in the European Journal of Public Health. (Read more)
- 7th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 15-16 May 2019, Oslo, Norway
- 13th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 25 April 2019, Moscow
- 31st Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25-26 April 2019, Moscow
- 26th Meeting of the EG Chairs and ITAs, 24 April 2019, Moscow
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
5th Meeting of the Task Group on Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR TG)
12 May 2014, Barcelona, Spain
INVITATION AND MODALITIES
|AMR 5/2/1||Provisional agenda||AMR TG Chair|
EVENT MINUTES AND OTHER POST-EVENT DOCUMENTATION
|AMR 5 meeting minutes|
|Round the table reporting by country (Annex 1 to the AMR 5 meeting minutes)|
|Development of operational plan (Annex 2 to AMR 5 meeting minutes)|