- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- 33rd Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 27 November 2020
- ND Future Forum on COVID-19: "We are in it together" - Enhancing regional knowledge exchange to combat COVID-19. Online, 3 December, 9-12 CET.
- International online conference "Covid-19 implications for HIV and TB services in the Baltic Sea Region"
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
2nd Meeting of Task Group on Alcohol and Drug Prevention among Youth (ADPY TG)
20 - 21 January 2011, Tallinn, Estonia
INVITATION AND MODALITIES
|Updated invitation and draft provisional agenda.|
|On-line registration form|
|List of the on-line registered participants|
|Paper for discussion on 21 January||Issues fom the planning meeting in Moscow 10 November 2010, to be discussed and decided upon on the ADPY TG 2.||Lead Partner Sweden|
EVENT MINUTES AND OTHER POST-EVENT DOCUMENTATION
|Minutes from the ADPY TG meeting in Tallinn on 20-21 January 2011 (minutes and appendix 1-6).|
|Draft proposal of forthcoming Flagship Project on Alcohol & Drug Prevention among Youth in the Baltic Sea Region|