- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- 22nd meeting of the Expert Group on Alcohol and Substance use (ASA EG)
- Communication Capacity Workshop, 6-7 October, 2021, online
- 22th(12) Online Meeting of Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases
- PAC 15 side-event on Healthy and Active Ageing, 23 November, Stockholm and online
- 15th Partnership Annual Conference, 25 November 2021, Warsaw
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
2nd Meeting of Task Group on Alcohol and Drug Prevention among Youth (ADPY TG)
20 - 21 January 2011, Tallinn, Estonia
INVITATION AND MODALITIES
|Updated invitation and draft provisional agenda.|
|On-line registration form|
|List of the on-line registered participants|
|Paper for discussion on 21 January||Issues fom the planning meeting in Moscow 10 November 2010, to be discussed and decided upon on the ADPY TG 2.||Lead Partner Sweden|
EVENT MINUTES AND OTHER POST-EVENT DOCUMENTATION
|Minutes from the ADPY TG meeting in Tallinn on 20-21 January 2011 (minutes and appendix 1-6).|
|Draft proposal of forthcoming Flagship Project on Alcohol & Drug Prevention among Youth in the Baltic Sea Region|