- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- The study "Preventable premature deaths (PYLL) in Northern
Dimension partnership countries 2003–13" has been published in in the European Journal of Public Health. (Read more)
- 7th Meeting of the Expert Group on Prison Health, 1.-2. October 2019 in Oslo, Norway
- 19th Meeting of the Expert Group on Antimicrobial Resistance, 2 October 2019, Berlin
- The OSH EG meeting joint with the Baltic Sea Network on OSH; 3-4 October, Vilnius
- 19th Meeting of the Expert Group on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (ASA EG), 10-11 October, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 8th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 16-17 October 2019, Tallinn, Estonia
- 9th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and AIs, 21-22 October, Stockholm
- 18th Meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases, 29-30 October 2019, Vilnius, Lithuania
- 14th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 26 November 2019, Riga
- NDPHS Design-thinking workshop, 26-27 November 2019, Riga, Latvia
- 14th Partnership Annual Conference, 28 November 2019, Riga
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
ACTORS AND STRUCTURE
Meeting of the Parties
The Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat (MP), which meets twice a year, or when required, decides about issues relating to the NDPHS Secretariat. The MP consists of senior-level representatives that are appointed by the Parties to the Agreement on the establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat (currently Estonia, Finland, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Russia and Sweden). Iceland, which is a NDPHS Partner Country, but not a Party to the Agreement, is also invited to take part in the MP meetings.
The main task of the Meeting of the Parties according to the Agreement on the establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat and the Terms of Reference of the NDPHS Secretariat is to discuss and decide upon financial, personnel and other managerial issues relating to the NDPHS Secretariat.
Documents submitted to MP meetings as well as meeting minutes can be found here. These documents can also be accessed through the Meetings button on the top menu bar (please note that documents are password-protected and for internal use only).
To see a graphical presentation of the organisational structure of the NDPHS, please view the organigram.