- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat is moving to a new location, the Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- Useful information about the current Covid-19 pandemic from WHO and ECDC
- 16th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 6 November 2020 (09:00 - 12:00 CEST)
- 10th Online Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 12 November 2020 (10:00 - 13:00 GMT+3)
- 20th(10) ON-LINE Meeting of the Expert Group on Non-communicable Diseases, 20 November 2020
- 33rd Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25 and 27 November 2020
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
ACTORS AND STRUCTURE
Meeting of the Parties
The Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat (MP), which meets twice a year, or when required, decides about issues relating to the NDPHS Secretariat. The MP consists of senior-level representatives that are appointed by the Parties to the Agreement on the establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat (currently Estonia, Finland, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Russia and Sweden). Iceland, which is a NDPHS Partner Country, but not a Party to the Agreement, is also invited to take part in the MP meetings.
The main task of the Meeting of the Parties according to the Agreement on the establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat and the Terms of Reference of the NDPHS Secretariat is to discuss and decide upon financial, personnel and other managerial issues relating to the NDPHS Secretariat.
Documents submitted to MP meetings as well as meeting minutes can be found here. These documents can also be accessed through the Meetings button on the top menu bar (please note that documents are password-protected and for internal use only).
To see a graphical presentation of the organisational structure of the NDPHS, please view the organigram.