- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- The study "Preventable premature deaths (PYLL) in Northern
Dimension partnership countries 2003–13" has been published in in the European Journal of Public Health. (Read more)
- 7th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 15-16 May 2019, Oslo, Norway
- 13th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 25 April 2019, Moscow
- 31st Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25-26 April 2019, Moscow
- 26th Meeting of the EG Chairs and ITAs, 24 April 2019, Moscow
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
The leaflets produced by the NDPHS are available for downloading on this page as well as in hard copy. If you wish to obtain the latter, please contact the NDPHS Secretariat.
Readers who would like to learn more about a specific topic or issue are invited to visit respective pages of this website:
- For more information about the Partnership in general, please visit the About the NDPHS section;
- Overall information about the Partnership’s activities can be found in section Activities;
- Information about the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region and its Policy Area “Health” is available in the EUSBSR section;
- To read about the NDPHS Expert Groups go to their individual sections available from the top menu;
- Meeting documents can be found in the Meetings section, also included in the top menu.
Policy Area "Health" in the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region
Health is wealth and wealth is health
Economic dimensions of health and social care