- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- 3rd MITTENS Project Steering Group Meeting, 3 November 2021, online
- 18th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 17 November 2021 (13:00 - 15:30 CET)
- PAC 15 side-event "Connecting minds across the ages", 23 November, Stockholm and online
- 15th Partnership Annual Conference, 25 November 2021, Warsaw
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
The Info Corner section of this website provides information that is grouped in specific categories. It presents information of (i) general character, which is targeted to a wide audience within the NDPHS and beyond it, as well as (ii) press-releases targeted to mass-media.
Specifically, the Info Corner includes the following sections:
- NDPHS logo
- Powerpoint presentations
- Thematic reports
- Funding opportunities
- Abbreviations and Acronyms used on the NDPHS website, and
- Contact us
For comprehensive information about the Partnership, please visit the About the NDPHS section. To read about the NDPHS Expert Groups and Associated Expert Groups go to their individual sections available from the top menu. Meeting documents can be found in the Meetings section, also included on the top menu bar.
Read more about our website.