- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- The study "Preventable premature deaths (PYLL) in Northern
Dimension partnership countries 2003–13" has been published in in the European Journal of Public Health. (Read more)
- 7th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 15-16 May 2019, Oslo, Norway
- 13th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 25 April 2019, Moscow
- 31st Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25-26 April 2019, Moscow
- 26th Meeting of the EG Chairs and ITAs, 24 April 2019, Moscow
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
The Info Corner section of this website provides information that is grouped in specific categories. It presents information of (i) general character, which is targeted to a wide audience within the NDPHS and beyond it, as well as (ii) press-releases targeted to mass-media.
Specifically, the Info Corner includes the following sections:
- NDPHS logo
- Powerpoint presentations
- Thematic reports
- Funding opportunities
- Abbreviations and Acronyms used on the NDPHS website, and
- Contact us
For comprehensive information about the Partnership, please visit the About the NDPHS section. To read about the NDPHS Expert Groups and Associated Expert Groups go to their individual sections available from the top menu. Meeting documents can be found in the Meetings section, also included on the top menu bar.
Read more about our website.