- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- 3rd MITTENS Project Steering Group Meeting, 3 November 2021, online
- 18th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 17 November 2021 (13:00 - 15:30 CET)
- PAC 15 side-event "Connecting minds across the ages", 23 November, Stockholm and online
- 15th Partnership Annual Conference, 25 November 2021
- 2nd Communication Capacity workshop, 8 December
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
EUROPEAN UNION STRATEGY FOR THE BALTIC SEA REGION
Integrated and coordinated governance as well as shared responsibility play an important role in the successful implementation of the Strategy. The stakeholders taking part in the implementation of the Strategy are:
- European Commission;
- High Level Group of macro-regional strategies;
- Member States;
- National Coordinators;
- Policy Area/Horizontal Action Focal Points;
- Policy Area Coordinators;
- Horizontal Action Coordinators;
- Flagship Leaders;
- Bodies in charge of implementing a programme/financial instrument.
Contact information for the above groups can be found on the EUSBSR website.
The roles and responsibilities of these stakeholders are described in the EUSBSR Action Plan. The success of the Strategy depends on the involvement of all relevant stakeholders, therefore it is important that all stakeholders on the local and regional level are involved when and where relevant.
The NDPHS is the Policy Area Coordinator of the "Health" Policy Area in the EUSBSR. By assuming this role, the NDPHS has committed itself to facilitating and, in some cases, implementing the relevant actions and projects mentioned in the Action Plan. To that end, the NDPHS works to, inter alia, bring together the relevant stakeholders, facilitate and monitor the implementation of projects and periodically report to the European Commission on the progress achieved.
We invite all interested stakeholders to join our efforts. You can become involved, by participating in project activities facilitated by the NDPHS, or may choose to develop your own activities that contribute to the implementation of the EUSBSR Action Plan.