- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- The study "Preventable premature deaths (PYLL) in Northern
Dimension partnership countries 2003–13" has been published in in the European Journal of Public Health. (Read more)
- 7th Meeting of the Expert Group on Prison Health, 1.-2. October 2019 in Oslo, Norway
- 19th Meeting of the Expert Group on Antimicrobial Resistance, 2 October 2019, Berlin
- The OSH EG meeting joint with the Baltic Sea Network on OSH; 3-4 October, Vilnius
- 19th Meeting of the Expert Group on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (ASA EG), 10-11 October, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 8th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 16-17 October 2019, Tallinn, Estonia
- 9th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and AIs, 21-22 October, Stockholm
- 18th Meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases, 29-30 October 2019, Vilnius, Lithuania
- 14th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 26 November 2019, Riga
- NDPHS Design-thinking workshop, 26-27 November 2019, Riga, Latvia
- 14th Partnership Annual Conference, 28 November 2019, Riga
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
You can read and download newsletters in a PDF format on this page.
The Secretariat will publish two issues of the NDPHS e-Newsletter per year. Individuals, organisations and institutions interested in submitting material to be published in the newsletter are invited to contact the NDPHS Secretariat.
Subscribe / unsubscribe
We encourage you to subscribe to the NDPHS e-Newsletter (use the same link to unsubscribe). Each time we will publish a new issue, you will immediately receive it in a pdf format by e-mail (NB: a pdf file can be ca. 1 MB large).
If you prefer to be notified by e-mail that a new issue of our newsletter is available on this website rather than receive large files, please subscribe to the NDPHS e-News service.
|NDPHS e-Newsletter 2/2014|
This issue of the NDPHS e-Newsletter focusses on the growing antimicrobial resistance that poses an increasingly serious threat to public health. A new NDPHS project, which addresses this issue and has been recently launched, is presented to that end.
You will also find an update on the progress made by the NDPHS project on the HIV prevention among youth at high risk, and learn about the successful efforts of EUSBSR Priority Area Health stakeholders in attracting seed money funding.
For those interested in the project-to-policy efforts, we present an article how ideas and advice provided by the NDPHS Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases have been followed in practice on a country level.
|NDPHS e-Newsletter 1/2014|
This issue of the NDPHS e-Newsletter opens with an article presenting the progress the Partnership is making in elaborating its new Strategy and the accompanying Action Plan.
Further articles bring into focus the actions taken within and beyond the Partnership to reduce non-communicable diseases in our region. The NDPHS provides a platform for advancing the work in this sector through a range of activities. These include supporting regional initiatives and policy development as well as stimulating and initiating project-based activities.
You can also learn of good progress made in supporting the fundraising for developing initial project ideas into larger project applications, including the nearly 200,000 EUR the NDPHS helped to secure in 2013 for the development of 6 projects. Finally, the NDPHS HIV prevention project reports on the launch of its needs assessment phase and the PrimCareIT project presents its project and final conference results.