- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- The study "Preventable premature deaths (PYLL) in Northern
Dimension partnership countries 2003–13" has been published in in the European Journal of Public Health. (Read more)
- 7th Meeting of the Expert Group on Prison Health, 1.-2. October 2019 in Oslo, Norway
- 9th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and AIs, 21-22 October, Stockholm
- 14th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 26 November 2019, Riga
- 14th Partnership Annual Conference side-event, 26-27 November 2019, Riga
- 14th Partnership Annual Conference, 28 November 2019, Riga
- Cirular economy and health:it's mainly good news, 12 June 2019, Gdansk, Poland
- 7th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 15-16 May 2019, Oslo, Norway
- 13th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 25 April 2019, Moscow
- 31st Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25-26 April 2019, Moscow
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
You can read and download newsletters in a PDF format on this page.
The Secretariat will publish two issues of the NDPHS e-Newsletter per year. Individuals, organisations and institutions interested in submitting material to be published in the newsletter are invited to contact the NDPHS Secretariat.
Subscribe / unsubscribe
We encourage you to subscribe to the NDPHS e-Newsletter (use the same link to unsubscribe). Each time we will publish a new issue, you will immediately receive it in a pdf format by e-mail (NB: a pdf file can be ca. 1 MB large).
If you prefer to be notified by e-mail that a new issue of our newsletter is available on this website rather than receive large files, please subscribe to the NDPHS e-News service.
|NDPHS e-Newsletter 2/2010|
This issue opens with an article about the outcomes of the second ministerial meeting of the renewed Northern Dimension held in Oslo, Norway on 2 November 2010. The meeting gave the ministers an opportunity to review the progress achieved with regard to the various Northern Dimension partnerships and initiatives, and to provide further guidance on future work. The good progress of the NDPHS was praised during the meeting. Further, the WHO European Regional Director, Ms. Zsuzsanna Jakab, presents her key priorities and plans, including the development of a new European Health Policy “Health 2020.” Following the above are two articles presenting the outcomes of the 7th Partnership Annual Conference as well as its side-event, i.e. a Seminar on project development and funding, which proved to be a useful tool in identifying potential sources of financing for health-related projects in the Northern Dimension area and provoked some thoughts regarding the next EU financial framework. We also write about the 1st Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region and the NDPHS contribution to it. Further, Mr. André Zimmerman, a doctoral candidate at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany, introduces his research project that examines the governance of the NDPHS. The issue closes with an article about the new models that Kaliningrad develops to combat the HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis.
|NDPHS e-Newsletter 1/2010|
The issue opens with the CSR Chair’s article presenting the key priorities of the Russian chairmanship of the NDPHS. The recent reform of the NDPHS expert-level structures, which is currently being implemented following decisions taken by the CSR, is also presented. Further, you can read about ongoing and planned health-related activities within the framework of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region. Several activities to develop regional projects, which you are invited to join, are described to that end. Finally, we are inviting you to our seminar on project development and funding, and proudly announce an updated and extended NDPHS website.