- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- The study "Preventable premature deaths (PYLL) in Northern
Dimension partnership countries 2003–13" has been published in in the European Journal of Public Health. (Read more)
- 7th Meeting of the Expert Group on Prison Health, 1.-2. October 2019 in Oslo, Norway
- 9th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and AIs, 21-22 October, Stockholm
- 14th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 26 November 2019, Riga
- 14th Partnership Annual Conference side-event, 26-27 November 2019, Riga
- 14th Partnership Annual Conference, 28 November 2019, Riga
- Cirular economy and health:it's mainly good news, 12 June 2019, Gdansk, Poland
- 7th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 15-16 May 2019, Oslo, Norway
- 13th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 25 April 2019, Moscow
- 31st Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25-26 April 2019, Moscow
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
You can read and download newsletters in a PDF format on this page.
The Secretariat will publish two issues of the NDPHS e-Newsletter per year. Individuals, organisations and institutions interested in submitting material to be published in the newsletter are invited to contact the NDPHS Secretariat.
Subscribe / unsubscribe
We encourage you to subscribe to the NDPHS e-Newsletter (use the same link to unsubscribe). Each time we will publish a new issue, you will immediately receive it in a pdf format by e-mail (NB: a pdf file can be ca. 1 MB large).
If you prefer to be notified by e-mail that a new issue of our newsletter is available on this website rather than receive large files, please subscribe to the NDPHS e-News service.
|NDPHS e-Newsletter 2/2009|
The issue opens with a short article informing about the outcomes of the Partnership Annual Conference (PAC), which took place in Oslo and marked the end of the Norwegian Presidency of the NDPHS. The new NDPHS Strategy, which was adopted during the conference, is briefly described in the following article. The following two articles address the issue of health in prison as a part of general public health and describe the prison health conference held immediately before the PAC. The issue closes with an article presenting the outcomes of a drug and alcohol prevention project among youth in St. Petersburg.
|NDPHS e-Newsletter 1/2009|
This issue opens with an article from the Chairman of the HIV/AIDS Expert Group, which outlines the pressing need to prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS in the Northern Dimensions Area. Following this article are the conference outcomes from the 5th European Conference on Clinical and Social Research on AIDS and Drugs, which took place 28-30 April 2009 in Vilnius, Lithuania. The next article describes the NDPHS contributions to the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, and presents how the European Commission addressed the issues of public health and social welfare in the recently announced Strategy and its Action Plan. The issue closes with an article revealing the health and social affairs priorities of the fast approaching Swedish EU Presidency.