- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- 3rd MITTENS Project Steering Group Meeting, 3 November 2021, online
- 18th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 17 November 2021 (13:00 - 15:30 CET)
- PAC 15 side-event "Connecting minds across the ages", 23 November, Stockholm and online
- 15th Partnership Annual Conference, 25 November 2021, Warsaw
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
You can read and download newsletters in a PDF format on this page.
The Secretariat will publish two issues of the NDPHS e-Newsletter per year. Individuals, organisations and institutions interested in submitting material to be published in the newsletter are invited to contact the NDPHS Secretariat.
Subscribe / unsubscribe
We encourage you to subscribe to the NDPHS e-Newsletter (use the same link to unsubscribe). Each time we will publish a new issue, you will immediately receive it in a pdf format by e-mail (NB: a pdf file can be ca. 1 MB large).
If you prefer to be notified by e-mail that a new issue of our newsletter is available on this website rather than receive large files, please subscribe to the NDPHS e-News service.
|NDPHS e-Newsletter 2/2008|
This issue opens with brief information about the Partnership Annual Conference (PAC) in Ottawa, Canada, which focused on the five-year evaluation of the Partnership that was conducted earlier this year. Related to this article is another one, which offers highlights about the PAC’s side event that was dedicated to the health of Indigenous and remote northern communities and was held, like the PAC, in the Canadian Museum of Civilization. Further, short news from two interesting events are presented, namely, the first Ministerial Meeting of the renewed Northern Dimension in Russia and the European Health Forum Gastein ’08 in Austria, both attended by the NDPHS. The issue closes with the last update about the NDPHS Database project due to end in approx. one month.
|NDPHS e-Newsletter 1/2008|
|This issue opens with brief information about the 7th Baltic Sea States Summit in Riga where the Heads of Government reiterated their commitment to the Northern Dimension Partnership in Public Health and Social Well-being and agreed that “regional efforts in these fields should, therefore, be continued and strengthened.” Two articles of the newsletter explore the latest NDPHS funding possibilities through the pipeline as the East Europe Committee of the Swedish Health Care Community (SEEC) has decided to channel approx. 1.2 Million EUR through the NDPHS project pipeline for health-related projects in Belarus. Together with the Norwegian and Finish funding schemes, the pipeline will therefore soon offer over 4 Million EUR project funds. Other themes comprise an overview of the NDPHS Expert Groups’ thematic reports, a report from the seminar on Primary Health Care, held on 23 May 2008, in Vilnius, Lithuania and information about the recently published NDPHS folder with fact sheets.|