- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- The study "Preventable premature deaths (PYLL) in Northern
Dimension partnership countries 2003–13" has been published in in the European Journal of Public Health. (Read more)
- 7th Meeting of the Expert Group on Prison Health, 1.-2. October 2019 in Oslo, Norway
- 9th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and AIs, 21-22 October, Stockholm
- 14th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 26 November 2019, Riga
- 14th Partnership Annual Conference side-event, 26-27 November 2019, Riga
- 14th Partnership Annual Conference, 28 November 2019, Riga
- Cirular economy and health:it's mainly good news, 12 June 2019, Gdansk, Poland
- 7th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 15-16 May 2019, Oslo, Norway
- 13th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 25 April 2019, Moscow
- 31st Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25-26 April 2019, Moscow
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
You can read and download newsletters in a PDF format on this page.
The Secretariat will publish two issues of the NDPHS e-Newsletter per year. Individuals, organisations and institutions interested in submitting material to be published in the newsletter are invited to contact the NDPHS Secretariat.
Subscribe / unsubscribe
We encourage you to subscribe to the NDPHS e-Newsletter (use the same link to unsubscribe). Each time we will publish a new issue, you will immediately receive it in a pdf format by e-mail (NB: a pdf file can be ca. 1 MB large).
If you prefer to be notified by e-mail that a new issue of our newsletter is available on this website rather than receive large files, please subscribe to the NDPHS e-News service.
|NDPHS e-Newsletter 2/2007|
This issue opens with brief information about the recent Partnership Annual Conference, which was held at ministerial level. A host of the outcomes of this event are described in this front-page article. Further, two articles are included – one written by the previous CSR Chair who looks back at the Lithuanian Chairmanship and presents its highlights. The other of them looks ahead and features the new CSR Chair’s outline of critical areas for the Partnership’s future action. Finally, three concrete and tangible results delivered recently by the Partnership are briefly described: the NDPHS Strategy on Health at Work, the NDPHS Database and the NDPHS Project Pipeline. Each of them having been adopted/approved by the ministerial PAC, they form important pillars on which the Partnership will build future activities. The newly developed Polish version of the NDPHS website is also mentioned in this e-Newsletter.
|NDPHS e-Newsletter 1/2007|
The first issue of the NDPHS e-Newsletter has been published!
Following the recent launch of its new website, the Northern Dimension Partnership in Public Health and Social Well-being (NDPHS) is pleased to announce the first issue of the NDPHS e-Newsletter.
This issue opens with a general introduction of the Northern Dimension concept to present the political framework policy within which the Partnership operates. Further, in light of this issue’s special focus on the NDPHS, there are four articles that present the NDPHS’ main objectives and priority areas, its four core Expert Groups, as well as one example of a multifaceted, cross-cutting activity involving various NDPHS bodies and aimed at achieving tangible results – the NDPHS Database project.
We hope that you will find the NDPHS e-Newsletter both informative and interesting, and we invite you to subscribe to it!