- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- The study "Preventable premature deaths (PYLL) in Northern
Dimension partnership countries 2003–13" has been published in in the European Journal of Public Health. (Read more)
- Seminar organised by the Policy Area 'Health' during the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, Gdansk, Poland
- 7th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 15-16 May 2019, Oslo, Norway
- 13th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 25 April 2019, Moscow
- 31st Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25-26 April 2019, Moscow
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
You can read and download newsletters in a PDF format on this page.
The Secretariat will publish two issues of the NDPHS e-Newsletter per year. Individuals, organisations and institutions interested in submitting material to be published in the newsletter are invited to contact the NDPHS Secretariat.
Subscribe / unsubscribe
We encourage you to subscribe to the NDPHS e-Newsletter (use the same link to unsubscribe). Each time we will publish a new issue, you will immediately receive it in a pdf format by e-mail (NB: a pdf file can be ca. 1 MB large).
If you prefer to be notified by e-mail that a new issue of our newsletter is available on this website rather than receive large files, please subscribe to the NDPHS e-News service.
|NDPHS e-Newsletter 1/2019|
NDPHS issues its first e-Newsletter of 1/2019 which includes information about the latest Senior Official's Meeting of the Renewed Northern Dimension, updates from the Prison Health EG Meeting, EU Citizen's Dialogue in Stockholm and the link to the Policy Brief from the ND Institute on Healthy Ageing (read more).