- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat is moving to a new location, the Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- Useful information about the current Covid-19 pandemic from WHO and ECDC
- Multimorbidity and Ageing in the Northern Dimension Area, 23 September 2020
- 11th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and Associated Infections, 1.10.2020, online
- 16th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 23 October 2020 (09:00 - 12:00 CEST)
- 33rd Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25 and 27 November 2020
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
You can read and download newsletters in a PDF format on this page.
The Secretariat will publish two issues of the NDPHS e-Newsletter per year. Individuals, organisations and institutions interested in submitting material to be published in the newsletter are invited to contact the NDPHS Secretariat.
Subscribe / unsubscribe
We encourage you to subscribe to the NDPHS e-Newsletter (use the same link to unsubscribe). Each time we will publish a new issue, you will immediately receive it in a pdf format by e-mail (NB: a pdf file can be ca. 1 MB large).
If you prefer to be notified by e-mail that a new issue of our newsletter is available on this website rather than receive large files, please subscribe to the NDPHS e-News service.
|NDPHS e-Newsletter 2/2019|
The second issue of the NDPHS spring newsletter 2019 covers the outcomes of the OSH, HIV, TB & AI, NCD and PH Expert Group Meetings as well as the information from the 31st Meeting of the NDPHS Committee of Senior Representatives, and the participation of NDPHS in the 10th Annual Forum of EUSBSR.
|NDPHS e-Newsletter 1/2019|
NDPHS issues its first e-Newsletter of 1/2019 which includes information about the latest Senior Official's Meeting of the Renewed Northern Dimension, updates from the Prison Health EG Meeting, EU Citizen's Dialogue in Stockholm and the link to the Policy Brief from the ND Institute on Healthy Ageing (read more).