- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- NDPHS Online Seminar-1 on progress (2003->2017) and analysis of main causes of premature deaths in ND region, 24 March 2021
- NDPHS Online Seminar-2 on progress (2003->2017) and analysis of main causes of premature deaths in ND region, 22 April 2021
- NDPHS Online Seminar-3 on progress (2003->2017) and analysis of main causes of premature deaths in ND region, 14 May 2021
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
You can read and download newsletters in a PDF format on this page.
The Secretariat will publish two issues of the NDPHS e-Newsletter per year. Individuals, organisations and institutions interested in submitting material to be published in the newsletter are invited to contact the NDPHS Secretariat.
Subscribe / unsubscribe
We encourage you to subscribe to the NDPHS e-Newsletter (use the same link to unsubscribe). Each time we will publish a new issue, you will immediately receive it in a pdf format by e-mail (NB: a pdf file can be ca. 1 MB large).
If you prefer to be notified by e-mail that a new issue of our newsletter is available on this website rather than receive large files, please subscribe to the NDPHS e-News service.
|NDPHS e-Newsletter 2/2020|
The NDPHS Autumn Newsletter 2020 is a follow up on the Spring's special edition NDPHS Newsletter on COVID-19. Along with giving an overview of the current epidemiological situation in the Northern Dimension area, the Newsletter explores the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Partnership's priority fields, namely Alcohol and Substance Abuse, Antimicrobial Resistance, HIV, TB and Associated Infections, Non-communicable Diseases, Primary Health Care, Prison Health and Occupational Safety and Health. Moreover, the Newsletter gives an update on the recent and upcoming activities of the NDPHS Expert Groups.
|NDPHS e-Newsletter 1/2020|
This is a special edition of the NDPHS Newsletter 2020. Our Partnership is continuing its work amid the pandemic, and we are also adjusting to the new working conditions: taking our meetings online, working from home and trying to stay safe, sane and healthy.