- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- The study "Preventable premature deaths (PYLL) in Northern
Dimension partnership countries 2003–13" has been published in in the European Journal of Public Health. (Read more)
- 7th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 15-16 May 2019, Oslo, Norway
- 13th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 25 April 2019, Moscow
- 31st Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25-26 April 2019, Moscow
- 26th Meeting of the EG Chairs and ITAs, 24 April 2019, Moscow
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
|06 May||NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.|
Join us at the 10th Annual EUSBSR Forum & explore a strong linkage between the EUSBSR and growing challenges such as depopulation, ageing, migrations, new production and consumption models, and many more!
NDPHS is organising a session on "Circular Economy & Health: it's mainly good news"
Full programme: https://strategyforum2019.eu/conference-programme
Participation in the Forum is free and registration link can be found here: https://registration.strategyforum2019.eu/registration
The study "Preventable premature deaths (PYLL) in Northern Dimension partnership countries 2003–13" has been published in the European Journal of Public Health.
Please access the published article here: https://www.ndphs.org/?database,view,paper,119
Communicating our work to all the interested parties and general public has always been important for NDPHS. Now, all the relevant news, event information, and project updates and achievements can be found on our Facebook page. Welcome!
Further information: https://www.facebook.com/NDPHSorg/
NDPHS is currently undergoing the evaluation process to help to prepare the next NDPHS Strategy up to 2025. The members of the Evaluation Steering group are monitoring and watching the process of evaluation with great interest. (Read more)