- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat is moving to a new location, the Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- Useful information about the current Covid-19 pandemic from WHO and ECDC
- 16th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 6 November 2020 (09:00 - 12:00 CEST)
- 10th Online Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 12 November 2020 (10:00 - 13:00 GMT+3)
- 20th(10) ON-LINE Meeting of the Expert Group on Non-communicable Diseases, 20 November 2020
- 33rd Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25 and 27 November 2020
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
The NDPHS Secretariat is moving.
The move will take place in the beginning of July 2020.
We are happy to continue sharing the new premises with the Council of the Baltic Sea States Secretariat in this historical house built in the late 1660s in Dutch Palladianism style on behalf of the merchant Jakob Momma, ennobled Reenstierna.
The NDPHS Secretariat will have its own dedicated office space and we are going to share the meeting rooms and other common space with the CBSS Secretariat.
A formal co-tenancy agreement has been signed by the two Secretriats.
The NDPHS Secretariat's new address from 1 July 2020 will be:
New phone +46 8 400 20 600.
With this we would like to wish you a wonderful summer in good health and welcome you in our new office already in the autumn!